Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice

A/N: This may be what we call a filler episode. I don't know.ヘ(`▽'*) You tell me. ꒰( `꒳')꒱Looooong ass chapter~ Get ready for the next chapter. (メ`ロ')/"Something that I really hate" will start there KEKEKEK ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~→

Jin and Eun-ha were in the backstage getting their mic setup. The older one wore a white suit while Eun-ha wore a black one. Also, they had to wear masks to conceal their identity for the show.

"What pose should I do Eun-ha?", Jin fiddled his fingers and does a couple of goofy poses with his mic.

Eun-ha stares at him and rolls her eyes. "Just do whatever hyung. But when we sit down, let's cross our legs over the other. You use your left I use my right. We gotta look good first and we can't be too obvious. Especially if you laugh, some netizens will definitely know that it's you."

"Good idea Eun-ha!", Jin laughs. "And I'll try to NOT laugh too often. I just can't help it."

An announcement was made for the contestants to get on the stage and the duo made their way to their spot as Eun-ha pushes Jin.

Leeteuk, Jong-kook and Se-yoon did the introductions for the show and their guests, which was the idol group VIXX and proceeded with the singers. "We'll introduce six mystery singers today!"

Music played in the background and the mystery singers did their best poses. Well, besides the BTS duo who randomly did a couple one where Eun-ha dips Jin to the edge while holding their mics. It looked weird because Eun-ha was dipping a person who was HELLA taller than her. At least it made the audience laugh.

"I'm already curious to see who the mystery singers for number six is.", Leeteuk laughs. "You may sit down."

Jin was giggling behind the mask and sat down in sync with Eun-ha and crossed their legs at the same time as planned. He turns to Eun-ha and sees her sad eyes.

I don't know if I should ask...

He takes a breath and nudges Eun-ha. "Hey Eun-ha. I wanna ask you something.", he whispered behind the mask as he looks at the audience.

"Shoot.", said Eun-ha.

"Hm.", Jin clasps his hands together on his knees. "What happened between you and Yoon-gi? Don't bother lying to this hyung cuz he knows it when his dongsaeng is not her usual self. And he knows that it isn't just about the fan threats either. Yoon-gi's more deadpan as usual"

Eun-ha's eyes widened then closed. She knew Jin can be sharp but not this sharp. "Hyung... ", she opens her eyes halfway and stares out in the open.

"And that too. You're usually excited in any occasions and your eyes look bright. But now... Your eyes had been sad as the day you lost your...", Jin tried not to mention her dad but Eun-ha already knew what he was talking about.

"If I tell you hyung, promise me that you won't tell anyone. I'm trying to fix this myself.", Eun-ha sighs and nudges him back. "JB kissed me and I haven't told anyone...", she mumbled.

Before Jin could yell WHAT, Eun-ha pinches his side. "SHH HYUNG!"

N from the guest booth sees them and starts laughing. "Look at those two guys. Why are they fighting?"

Ravi covers his mouth and snorts with Ken while Leo, Hyuk and Hong-bin slapped each other's shoulders in laughter.

Eun-ha and Jin sat properly and hissed at each other, trying to not get any more attention than they already have.

Jin holds his laughter and spoke. "If you didn't have your mask on, I would've pinched your nose.", his shoulders shrugged as he laughs. The softer version that is.