Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go

Be careful my boy. They're everywhere. Unless, you wanna take the risk of using this as a chance. Good luck.

"WOW...", their jaws dropped. BTS stood in front of JW Marriot Hotel. 

"Hey Eun-ha, how did you manage to get us into this kind of hotel? And for a week? Oh my god, plus, we're on our way to Los Angeles next week! There's so many places to go!", J-Hope hugs her from behind but she was lost in thought the whole time.

At the airport half an hour ago, Eun-ha rushed out of the plane after they got there to look for her parents. "Appa! Umma!", she scans the halls for her parents for a few minutes and finally found her parents walking towards another entrance to another flight. "Appa!", she shouted and sprints after them while holding her suitcase.

Her parents looked at her from afar before drowning into the sea of paparazzi. It was a signal for their daughter to stay away. To keep her safe from publicity for the time being. Eun-ha watches her mother smile professionally at the flashing lights and their eyes met. Sun-hee grinned at her and she grinned as well. Meanwhile her dad, all he could do was smile with his eyes closed. Even if he was fine, Eun-ha was still worried. 

Suddenly, her phone vibrated. She digs her pockets for her phone and answered the call.

"Have fun Eun-ha. Appa loves you.", her father said through the noise in the background.

Eun-ha looks at him from the distance and sees him waving at her with a wink. She sighs with relief and laughs. "Take care of yourself, Appa.", she hangs up and puts her arm down with the phone.

"Eun-ha!"

She turns around to see Suga running. Behind him were the boys, J-Hope and Jungkook were his luggage. 

"Did you get to see your parents off?", Suga looks at her worryingly while panting. He then got his composure back and grabs her by the arm, pulling her gently close to him. He caresses her hair lovingly and presses his lips against her head.

"I did.", Eun-ha closes her eyes and nuzzles the crook of his neck. "And hyung... You're so touchy.", she sighed with an incoming chuckle. "I'm fine. Stop worrying.", she slightly pushes Suga's chest and backed a little bit to put on her aviators then looked up to Suga with a grin. "I'm possibly still being chased. So gotta be prepared, Yoon-gi."

Suga runs his palm on his face then ruffles her hair. "Alright, let's go."

Back to present, Eun-ha snaps back to reality as Suga head chops her. "Ow!", she drops her suitcase and puts her hands on her head. "What the fuck hyung!"

"You were stuck in lala land. So I had to do it.", said Suga with a straight face. "You said you were fine earlier. Are you taking back what you said?", he reaches for her aviators and takes it off of her face, looking into her eyes.

Eun-ha slowly turns red and she shakes her head. "Shut up!"

A loud gasp caught their attention. They all turned around to the direction of the noise only to see a professional-looking middle-aged woman who was making her way towards them. She wore a really fancy business suit and expensive business pumps. "My little Eun-ha, is that you?"

"Ha?", Eun-ha averts her eyes, annoyed with Yoon-gi, to the woman. Her jaw drops and a wide grin appeared on her face. "Auntie Cake!", she runs to her and clasped their hands together. "We're staying here?! Stop overdoing things ajumma!"

Her aunt smiles at her and peered over her niece's shoulders and then looked back to her niece. "Come, let's get you and your boys inside. We don't want too much attention. I already got the security informed about your stay."