Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)

A/N: As you have heard guys, Jong-hyun of SHINee has left us, December 18, 2017 by committing suicide. I've been a shawol since 2010 and this left me devastated. Plus the fact that he was my bias as well got me to lose my appetite. SHINee was one of those groups that got me to love KPOP even more. Rest in peace, our beautiful and pure, talented Jong-hyun and may God watch over your family as your spirit descend to the heavens... I will include this event in one of the future chapters. Anyone out there, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here, as a stranger to hear your heart out. Depression is no joke. Committing suicide because of depression is like forfeiting your battle against the evil. Ask for help, even if it's hard. Don't use depression as an excuse to certain situations as well because it's an insult to people who do have it. We love you Jong-hyun. You've worked hard.

"Can you people get out of my way please? I'm in the middle of something here."

Two rich-looking brats cornered Eun-ha while she was in the middle of her push-ups. They were eyeing her a lot after she took off her shirt, leaving more skin to show and to look at.

"Was that your boyfriend earlier? You should come with us for fun instead. We'll buy you drinks.", said Brat number one.

"He's not my boyfriend so buzz off kid.", Eun-ha kept doing her push-ups. "You're blocking my light."

Brat number two purposely takes her aviators that was on her head playfully. "Oh come on. We can't leave a pretty girl like you doing that. It's more fun with us!"

They were both good-looking but Eun-ha could care less about it. She sighs and stands up, short of height from the two guys. "Look boys, you're bothering me if you haven't notice. I just want to do my thing in peace whether it's fun or not.", she was SLIGHTLY getting pissed.

Meanwhile, Suga was napping while it was happening. But his dongsaengs were too quick. J-Hope and V hopped off the water and rushes to him to wake up.

"Hyung, hyung!", V knelt down next to Suga and puts his hand on Suga's arm.

J-Hope wasn't gonna be gentle about it. He taps Suga's face to a smack and that woke him up. He knew that he was gonna get a yelling from Suga later but that's not what he was worried about right now. "Suga, wake up! Two guys are bothering Eun-ha!"

Suga immediately wakes himself up and sits up in a rush. "Where the fuck are they?", he growled and scanned the area.

There, across the pool from their side, Eun-ha stood between guys that were really close to her. One of them was getting closer and closer to her to make moves.

"These sons of bit—", Suga became furious and stood up. But, he was stopped as someone grabs his arm.

"Hyung, wait. Look!", V points at Eun-ha.

She still looked SLIGHTLY pissed. But, it was the last straw. "I have a boyfriend already. He wouldn't be happy if you guys won't stop pestering me. And I'm slightly getting mad now.", her face was blank. Making it harder to read for the guys.

"We're not gonna leave you alone till your boyfriend comes. If he actually exists.", said Brat number one with a smirk and he wraps his arm around her shoulder. "If you want to work out, we can do that at our VIP gym inside the hotel too."

She sighed. "Don't tell me I didn't warn you.", she mumbled under her breath and grabs the first brat's arm that touched her shoulder and spins the two of them so she can get the guy to his knees and lock his arms. "And get your fucking hands off of me."

Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें