Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits

Her voice stopped as the song came to an end. The whole stadium went into an uproar of cheers and it shook the whole place.

JAT hopped off his seat together with SJOKS to interview Eun-ha. His arm latched itself around Eun-ha's shoulders and he began to speak. Of course, in English. "I don't really speak Korean but you sang that song perfectly! What's your name?"

"Uhm.", Eun-ha covers her eyes from the flashing lights that were flashed in front of her and everywhere. "Just call me Ashe for now. Cuz you know, Championship Ashe.", she replied in English and nervously giggled.

"Alright Ashe, how does it feel? I heard you're a huge fan of League. Do you play often?", said SJOKS with a smile.

Eun-ha nods. "Yeah, although, I'm only Diamond. My friend Jun's a Challenger though.", she turns to the camera and waves. "Umma, Appa, in your face!", she does a peace sign with her hand and grins.

From the audience, Suga's fists were twitching as he watches JAT getting closer and closer to Eun-ha. Sadly, he couldn't do anything at the moment. But later, maybe. 

The competition started as the hosts announced its beginning and it made everyone hyped. The crowd did not stop their roars and it kept going till the end. Eun-ha was really hyped too because her team was winning. And finally, when the event ended, Eun-ha refused to take the job money and wanted to meet the SKT members instead as payment. 

"Faker-sunbae, I'm really a huge fan of yours.", Eun-ha tried to contain her excitement as she shakes the infamous Faker's hand. But she was failing at it. She was smiling too much and wouldn't let go of his hand.

Not that Faker was complaining anyways. "It's really nice to meet you. And thank you. I'm grateful to have a fan like you.", he bashfully smirks and scratches the back of his head with his free hand. 

Eun-ha nods and takes out her phone. "Can I get a picture with you? Jun! Help me out!", she waves at Jun who was with the other boys like a kid. As Jun approaches them, Eun-ha tosses her phone to him and scoots next to Faker.

Faker didn't even say anything and just puts his arms around her. "S-K-T!", he smiled.

"SKT!", Eun-ha does a peace sign with her hand.

Back in the car, Eun-ha wouldn't stop staring at her phone, at the picture of her and Faker. She was so happy and still unaware of the day. 

Jun looks to the mirror and chuckles. "Eun-ha, you look really happy with that picture."

"Well duh. This is Faker we're talking about! He's a god!", Eun-ha squeals and squirms on his seat, hitting Jin and Suga with her shoulders.

"We're on that picture too and you're just admiring Faker? That's just mean Eun-ha! Admire your Jin-hyung instead of him!", Jin shakes her shoulders repetitively while whining.

Eun-ha lets herself be shaken by the eldest with a carefree expression. "Alright alright. Yay Jin-hyung for being world handsome."

Suga swats Jin's arms away from her. "You're getting too clingy man. Knock it off.", his voice hinted hesitancy and a little bit of jealousy AGAIN.

"Psh, Suga, my boy, you should try being clingy sometimes. Otherwise, someone will steal that precious thing from you.", Jin shakes his shoulders in a teasing manner and winks at Suga.

"Jin!", Suga launches himself at Jin, pinning Eun-ha on her seat.

"Hyungs!"

Time passed again and they finally arrived back at the apartment. Jun dropped them off and went to go park at the lot. Going up the stairs, Suga, Eun-ha, J-Hope and Jin froze as they see Jackson, JB and Yu-gyeom.