Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her

Few days had passed and SHINee's Jong-hyun has been reported dead. Shock came to everyone and the celebrities paid the funeral home a visit to give their thoughtful and sincere words. Eun-ha was really sad knowing the fact that Jong-hyun was one of her father's favorite artists. When she saw SHINee's members sad faces at the funeral home, she ended up breaking down silently. Even if she didn't know them personally, she felt their pain.

Suga held her hand to comfort her. Eun-ha bowed her head towards the picture of Jong-hyun and bowed her head even lower as she sobbed silently.

Alas, after a while of paying respects, BTS left the vicinity. It took a long while for everyone to get over the death of the beloved celebrity but, time goes on. It was a couple of days before Christmas and everyone's love reached out for SHINee.

Eun-ha looks up to the Christmas tree and hangs a trinket with the name of Jong-hyun next to her father's. "There we go.", she mumbled to herself. She reaches inside the red sock to get another trinket for her members and placed each one of them on the tree. Lastly when she got Suga's, there was no space on her height level. She wanted to put it higher but she was having a hard time. "Grr.", she growled and stands on her toes, reaching for the perfect spot. She was a graphic designer but her taste for design is really poor. Jin put her in charged of decorating the Christmas tree but she had zero idea on what to do with it. So she just stuck Christmas decors on it. Not to mention it was the day before the twenty-fifth.

Rapmon walks out of the kitchen and sees her struggle. "Do you need help Eun-ha?", he walks towards her. He takes the trinket from her and waves it around to find the spot.

She shakes her head and tugs on his shirt. "No, I wanna do it.", she said.

"You're gonna be doing it for a while if I don't help you.", Rapmon laughs. "Are you sure?", he hands her back the trinket.

She nods. "Yeah. Plus, you might end up destroying the tree if you do.", she grins mischievously.

"Aish, this dongsaeng.", Rapmon mumbled and ruffles her hair. "Alright alright. I'll stay out of your way. If you use a chair, it would help you. Maybe.", he snickers himself away.

Her horned fringes stuck up from the ruffling but she didn't mind. To think that she would be decorating a tree in a house full of celebrities, her friends, her brothers... She wishes that it will stay that way. Now that she's attached to this family anyways. "Damn that Rapmon."

V appears in the living room with a box of ornaments and the bag where they shuffled their presents with that weird smile of his. "Eun-ha, I got more. Where did you put my name?", his grin grew wider.

Eun-ha points to the Christmas tree-shaped trinket with Tae's name on it next to Jimin's box shaped one. 

"Heeeh.", he grins again. "I'm next to Jimin-ah."

On her waist was a pouch of gingerbread cookies that she stole from Jin's DO NOT TOUCH tray. She takes out one and stuff it in V's mouth. "Stop being weird Tae.", she laughs and puts her trinket a little bit lower from the supposedly spot for Suga's. "Aish. A great Christmas gift from Santa would be a height enhancer.", she sighs.

"Jimin-ah would ask for the same heeeh.", said Tae-hyung, flaring his nostrils as he jokes and crunching on the gingerbread.

From the staircase, they heard Jimin screaming. "I HEARD THAT!"

"Me too!", V retorted with a carefree smile.

Suga comes out of the doorway, yawning and scratching his head, dragging a bag of presents. "What are you goons yelling at so early in the morning?"