Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness

A/N: ꒰( `꒳')꒱Looooong ass chapter~ ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~→ Happy birthday Yoon-gi!  

The rest of the guys watch Eun-ha and her group cower behind Jun as the unfamiliar lady in rich and fashionable clothes walks in.

"Eun-ha, my girl!", she smiles and skips to Eun-ha and the group.

The boys watches the scene, confused and focused.

Her face didn't really match her actions. From her face, she looked like a really seductive lady, red lips, brown fluffy hair and all that but her actions were a lot more forceful and odd. More odd than Eun-ha having a cute face and her brute strength.

 More odd than Eun-ha having a cute face and her brute strength

"Hey Hyo-rin... You finally made it back.", Eun-ha peeks over Jun's shoulder and pushes him towards Hyo-rin.

Hyo-rin's dark red lips formed a smile and she throws her leopard fur coat to the side and within a flash, she was behind Eun-ha and lifts Eun-ha by the waist. "I MISS YOU SO MUCH MY GIRL! And you're surrounded by hot men in one house. You have finally reached womanhood!"

"Ya! Calm down Hyo-rin!", Eun-ha slaps her arms. "Put me down!"

Hyo-rin was as tall as Jun. Well, maybe a little shorter. And compared to her, Eun-ha was like a fun size, angry plush. "Alright alright. So, did you cash in the V-Card too?", the evil friend giggles as if it was nothing.

In a room full of guys, eh, yeah. It was not nothing. "HYO-RIN!", Eun-ha covers Hyo-rin's mouth with her hands. She turns to the other guests and her hyungs were giving her the Did You? look. "YA! Knock it off guys!"

The bff giggles and pinches Eun-ha's cheeks. "Oh Eun-ha... You're so cute when you get so embarrassed."

Eun-ha trembles and launches a fist at Hyo-rin but surprisingly, to the guys at least besides Jun, Chul-gyeong and Sang-hun, Hyo-rin blocks the fist and twists her arm. "Ow ow ow ow!"

Chul-gyeong's eyes spun in circles and he grabs onto the gorilla noona's waist. "STOP HURTING MY FAVORITE NOONA YOU GORILLA NOONA!"

A nerve pop from Hyo-rin's temple. She elbows Chul-gyeong's cheek and lets go of Eun-ha. "Shut up you toad. How can you not tease a cutie like Eun-ha?", she pulls Eun-ha into a hug and the poor girl already gave up.