Ch. 93 - Countdown

A/N: Sorry update took too long! My work piled up and I got too busy! Enjoy!∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~→ Advance Happy Birthday to our dear sunshine Ho-seok! Stay as our little sunshine no matter what!

BTS took a break after their awards being handed to them. Especially when Eun-ha noticed how exhausted her brothers were. Including Suga's injury on his leg. She got mad at Big Hit for making them work too hard. Bang Si-hyuk got a little beating from her because of that.

It was the 13th of January morning where everyone in the house of BTS were sleeping besides...

"Kim... Tae... Hyung... Why-did-you-steal-MY-KILL!", Eun-ha shrieks and growls at Tae-hyung from across the coffee table.

"It's called, kill-securing. The Widow could've gotten away.", Tae-hyung argued in a tired manner and pulls his hood over his head.

The two idiots stayed up from yesterday afternoon to today's morning at 8 o'clock, playing Overwatch after Tae-hyung made Eun-ha joined him. Correction, he baited her into it.

Now, it's been hours since they started. Their hair was a mess. Their eyebags look like they could drop any minute now.

"You know I don't play Overwatch that much. I play League of Legends more. And with you being like this, I'm close to flinging this laptop at you!"

"Because the others won't play with me and I know you won't let down your dongsaeng.", Tae-hyung fake cries and rubs in his face in fake frustration plus a little bit of real ones.

Eun-ha swats him on the back of his neck and she flops her back on the floor. "I don't want to do this anymore!", she whined. "I'm tired but I know I can't sleep at this point."

"Well, you could go check on Suga-hyung to see if his leg is fine.", Tae-hyung stands up, groaning. He made his way to the kitchen and pulls out two bottles of water. "Hyung would like that."

"Eh, I don't know dude. He doesn't like it when we wake him up.", Eun-ha gulped.

The latter throws one of the bottle at her, hitting her forehead while she was laying down.

"Ow!", Eun-ha throws her legs in the air in pain and she immediately sat up. "Do you want to die?!"

Tae-hyung laughs his ass off and slaps the counter. "No. But, just give that to hyung. Baby him. Cuz you know... We got a week till you become all alone in here.", his big laughing grin slowly turns into a sad smile. But then again, he didn't want to keep worrying about it. "Well, you got the morning to give a morning ride if you know what I mean.", he wiggles his brows at her.

"TAE!"

Few minutes later, Eun-ha made her way back upstairs to her room and to her surprise, Yoon-gi was there, sleeping while clutching his leg.

Eun-ha frowns at the sight and walked to her bed, sitting on the edge with the bottle of water Tae-hyung gave her.

Seriously... They worked too hard and they pushed themselves over their limit to keep the fans happy... Thank god I beat some sense into Bang PD's big head to get them to take a break. They'll tire themselves out even more when they enlist in a week!

"Hyung...", she whispered a whimper and strokes his head. "Don't overwork yourself..."

Her fingers made their way to his forehead, brushing his hair to the side and cupped his cheek, giving the area under his eyes a slow and gentle rub.