Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past

"I've been calling her so many times and she's not answering. It's been an hour since her shoot ended. What in the hell is she doing?", Suga groans in frustration and puts away his phone.

"Just eat your meat grumpy-sunbae. We got hours till the Underground battles. Noona does it all the time.", Chul-gyeong rapidly picks up the meat on the grill and puts it on his bowl, downing it. He lets out a sigh of relief and points his chopsticks at Suga. "She disappears for hours the day the battle happens. She's probably preparing to make her last grand entrance."

Only at twelve at noon, the Pact and their new members, BTS, were at a grill house, eating. Surprisingly, the Pack was calm while BTS were worrying about Eun-ha.

"Hmp. Now I understand why Jun has been complaining about his situation few months ago.", Gin rolls his eyes and takes a shrimp skewer from the table and eats the first piece on top of the stick. "What is up with Eun-ha and possessive guys. If she ended up with Jun, it would be still the same as this. But, he seem to have Eun-ha off his radar now that Hyorin-ssi is always around him now. If I were Eun-ha, I'd go out with ME.", he said as he plays on his phone.

Suga growls at the purple-head. "She's MINE."

"Ok that's enough teasing.", Tower fans his hands towards them. "Eun-ha won't be happy if I tell her that her boyfriend and Gin fought. Especially in her leader mode."

Rapmon laughs nervously and nods. "I agree. Although, this is the first time I've seen her disappearing act. We may live with her in the same house but she hasn't done that. So far at least."

Jin shrugs and stuffs himself with all the meat he can get from the grill. "Well, as long as we stick to the plan like she instructed us to do, she can't get mad. But our adorable Eun-ha is still cute when she gets mad.", he fangirls and pulls out his phone. "Hold on, let me text her and say Jin-hyung loves her."

Jungkook sighs and leans to Jimin, whispering. "He's about to get decked by Suga in a minute."

"YA.  Do you people honestly like messing around with Eun-ha knowing that she's my girlfriend?", Suga shouted.

"Hyung, they're messing with you, not Eun-ha.", V pats him in the back. "Because your reactions are fun."

J-Hope nods and smiles cheerfully. "Yeah. Don't worry hyung. All of us in here can't beat you when it comes to her."

"He's right. It's fine for her to hang out with us since she WAS our maknae.", Sung-ah wiggles his eyebrows. "Wanna see one of her legendary grand entrances?"

His twin grins and takes out his tablet with a YouTube video on pause. "One of her infamous ones."

BTS gathered together, and Rapmon, who was in the middle, takes the tablet, hitting the play button with a touch of his finger.

Few years ago...

Everything in the arena was black besides the side lights of dark orange.

The battleground had a cage so that there were no cheating  trying to injure dancers from the crowd.

"Here we are live on S-E-O-ul Underground. Sabers rose to second place and is now on the road to win the Underground SD Golden Trophy! Or will they? Ha! Not if OUR KING HAS SOMETHING TO DO ABOUT IT!", the host laughs and launches himself towards the podium of the hosting station at the upper corner of the place. "This is your host from MNET MTV, the well-known San-E!"

The female host next to him screams in happiness and steals the mic from the other. "And this is your beautiful, sexy and awesome Heize!"

A bell rang as if it was a fight and everyone stood up, cheering and swinging their hands in the air.