Ch. 59 - Just Us Two

The sound of piano keys filled the room then a long pause.

Yoon-gi leans back on to his seat and looks down to the sleeping Eun-ha, nestling on his chest.

It took a while for her to stop trembling and crying but he just told her to rest. And so, she slept in his arms while he plays the keys and does his work.

"Hm...", he pauses and ponders. "What if...", he slides out of the keyboard slowly and careful, not to wake up Eun-ha, and slides them in front of his computer. "Maybe I should change...", he grabs the mouse and clicks on it a couple of times while one hand was stroking the back of Eun-ha's head, the undercut part of her hair.

Eun-ha softly moans and adjusts herself on her seat.

"Sorry.", Yoon-gi whispered and caressed her cheek, thinking he was making her uncomfortable. He removes his hand from her head to type on his keyboard but Eun-ha grabs his hand and puts it back on the back of her head.

"Mhm.", she mumbled and rubs her cheek against his shoulder, exhaling through her nose.

He looked up, sighing in happiness. "This girl...", he affectionately hugs her, babying her.

But then, he remembered the way she cried. It was the first time she looked so afraid. Far different from the last time she cried miserably when her father died. Fear.

He snaps out of his thoughts when he hears grumbling noises. He was sure that it wasn't his stomach. It was hers. "Eun-ha, what do you want to eat?", he cooed.

Eun-ha shakes her head and clings to him.

"You gotta eat Eun-ha."

"I'll eat whatever you have."

Yoon-gi groans and sighs. He grabs his phone from the desk and typed in a message in the boys' group chat.

Suga

Jin, make something for Eun-ha. 

Jin  
I'd be happy to!  ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

Suga 

And guys, do you mind closing the blinds down there? 

Nam-joon  
Why? What's wrong?

Suga 

We're going to have the talk. Something's up with Eun-ha and she only gave me vague answers.

Kookie  
It doesn't have to do with JB does it...?

Suga 

No. But she's sleeping somewhat right now. I'll bring her down.

Ho-seok  
Awww is our cute Eun-ha crying?  o(-'д'- 。) 

Suga 

J-Hope... 

Jiminie  
Ok ok! We'll be here I guess no need to get mad hyung!

Tae  
I'll bring Kyu-yoon!

Yoon-gi puts down his phone and wiggles on his seat. "Eun-ha, lets go downstairs. I'm numb."

"Ok.", Eun-ha gets off of him and stands up, stretching her arms. "You're really comfy hyung.", she smiles.

Yoon-gi smiles back and stands up as well. "You too.", he grabs her hand and the two of them walked out of the studio together.