Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR BOY KIM TAE-HYUNG! BEST WISHES TO OUR CUTIEPIE AND HOPEFULLY YOU KEEP YOURSELF HEALTHY AND HAPPY! 12/30/2018

They didn't really take a break right after and got to work right away. Especially with all the awards they were receiving. There were TONS of them. TONS.

At Asia Artist Music Awards, there were so many good performances. With the nonstop cheers for every idol group and artists, everything was going so well. One thing that was different, maybe not so different, were the number of idol groups that Eun-ha was going crazy for. Luckily for her, they were sitting at the front too.

When BTS got announced on their first reward, they strutted like bosses in black well, besides Tae-hyung in his red jacket and let RM do their speech. Then after that, SF9's Now or Never performance was prepared.

BTS sat back down on their seats after getting their award and settled down. Besides Eun-ha who's feet was shuffling as they sit down.

"I've seen SF9's mvs man. This one is catchy as hell!", Eun-ha cheered happily with Tae-hyung and Jimin on her side, clapping and nodding their heads to the beat.

Suga sighs and leans his elbow on the armrest. He sees the glint on Tae-hyung's eyes and shakes his head. "I know that look on your face Tae."

Tae-hyung grins innocently. "You know me too well hyung.", he slaps Eun-ha's arm and pulls her back down on the seat. "Eun-ha, I have a challenge for you."

Eun-ha stumbles and ends up on Suga's armrest. "S-sorry hyung! It was V!", she scoots down to the empty seat next to him and bashfully wiggled on her seat.

"You're my fiance. It's alright.", Suga smirks and grabs her hand to give it a tight grip.

"Aish! Let me talk to Eun-ha just for a minute hyung! Flirt later okay?", Tae-hyung sticks his tongue out at Suga and yanks Eun-ha back to the opposite side.

Suga sighs and waves his hand at Tae-hyung and winks at Eun-ha before going back to watching the performances.

"What is it Tae?", Eun-ha leans closer to him to listen.

"Since you like so many of the artists here, I dare you to dance their choreos.", Tae-hyung grinned. "Only if you know them. Dance till their performance ends."

"But isn't that a hassle for the people watching behind us? And just me alone? That's embarrassing I can't do it!", Eun-ha hits Tae-hyung on the arm and shakes her head rapidly.

J-Hope perks up from his seat and leans over to the two with Jimin. "We'll join you!", he said cheerfully."

"Yeah. Plus, you already jump out of nowhere and start dancing when you hear your favorite artists anyways.", Jimin laughs.

"Hm...", Eun-ha pouts as she sees Jimin's point. And he was telling the truth too. "We'll see—"

Music started playing in the background and Eun-ha freezes. The song was very very familiar to her and a huge grin appeared on her face. "WANNA ONE!"

Wanna One's Light started playing and fangirls started screaming their hats off. Including Eun-ha. Jin, Nam-joon and Suga were taken aback with her wild behavior and started laughing. The song continued to Boomerang and Eun-ha was melting on her seat. She sits up immediately as one of the Wanna One members came into the camera. And it was her bias.

"Woojin-ah! I want a brother like you! I love you!", Eun-ha waves her fist in the air and shouted.

"Ha?", Suga retracts his head and looks at her with surprise. "Eun-ha!"

Nam-joon laughs and pats Suga's shoulders. "Calm down hyung. Let her be."

After a little while, a lot of groups including BTS came up for the Artist of the Year awards. Including GOT7. The two groups greeted each other when they stood next to each other and well, you can expect a little bit of a glaring contest between Suga and JB.