Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown

Chopsticks were clattering.

"So, Eun-ha, when and how did you guys happened?", a teasing smile formed from her mother's red lips. "How was your first day of joining BTS? Was it fun? Interesting? What did you wear that day?"

"Umma, calm down with the questions. But I'd prefer it if you don't ask any at all.", Eun-ha bluntly retorted as she keeps her attention on her food. She was picking on some of the vegetables she didn't like and puts it on Suga's plate in exchange of another vegetable that she actually liked.

Suga steals some of her meat and didn't mind the attention they were getting from her parents, the boys, Jun and their manager. "Stop putting so much on my plate."

"But I don't like broccoli. You can have it.", Eun-ha picks on Suga's leafy veggies and picks them with her chopsticks and set them on her plate while putting her slices of broccoli, carrots and radishes on the guy's plate.

"Tch, Eun-ha...", Suga sighed and starts grabbing her meat cubes as she puts her stuff on his plate.

"Hey! You're taking too much!", Eun-ha yelped.

"And you're putting too much.", Suga retorted.

The longer it was happening, the cuter the situation got. Sun-hee squealed on her seat and shrugs her shoulders repetitively out of excitement. "Darling, Eun-ha seems to be having fun here. We were worried over nothing.", she whispered to her husband.

"She looks really happy. And I'm really happy that I get to see her like that. It's a rare thing you know.", Kyu-hwang chuckles. "And I wish it stays like that."

Suga's ears perked.

Oh. Forgot to mention. Since Eun-ha's mother, Sun-hee, is a fancy as hell woman, she treated her family and the boys to one expensive ass restaurant for dinner before heading back home so they can all rest. And hell, all of them were enjoying it.

Sun-hee's eyes darted to Eun-ha's ear and then to Suga's. She saw their matching, crystalline earrings. Her eyes widened and her expression turned gentle. For the first time, she saw her daughter act differently. Their girl was happy and well... In love.

Eun-ha was disciplined by her mother to grow up into a good young lady during her childhood and always had that aura of loneliness around her. Even though she enjoyed her middle school life, to her high school life, there was that blankness coming out of her. She put others before herself. Her mother, her father, Jun and his mom, her friends. Her mother wasn't the nicest person in the world but Eun-ha understood her motives even if she disagreed with some of them. Having a lawyer as a mother wasn't as easy man.

As mentioned before, Eun-ha stayed in South Korea when her parents left for America. She got into her college where her parents helped her with the tuition fee and ended up finishing early because graphic designing was something she didn't want to do for the next few years and her dancing habits took over her life after reforming the Pack with Jun, Chul-gyeong and Sang-hun.

"Eun-noona.", Jungkook calls for her across the table. "Thank you. For being with us."

Eun-ha and Suga stopped bickering over food and turned to Jungkook. The maknae, Jin, J-Hope, Jimin, Rapmon and V had the same expression as Jungkook. "What are you saying out of nowhere Kookie?", she said, a little bit embarrassed.

Jin waves his chopsticks and flips his hair. "This world-wide handsome agrees with Kookie. I mean, our time together before you joined was really fun but it feels really great to have you with us Eun-ha. So we're very thankful. Even if I tried revealing your identity when your mask came off months ago."

"Aish hyung—", Eun-ha raises her hand to stop her from getting even more flustered and began to sulk.

"It's true though. The thing with you and Suga was somewhat unexpected but hey, we're all blood brothers. And it will stay that way even if you guys never got together.", Rapmon added.