Ch. 65 - JB's Risk

A/N: ꒰( `꒳')꒱Looooong ass chapter. Sorry late update~ ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~→

Busy schedules went up for BTS as more and more attention came to them.

Eun-ha was on her way to nature-ish venue to meet up with GOT7 and shoot a CF with them for Coke. And when she got there on her bike, the boys were already running around the grass besides Jin-young and JB who were conversing on a nearby bench under the shade.

"I'm here! Am I late?", Eun-ha shouted as she parks her bike next to the truck and took off her helmet to put on her sunglasses. "Goddamn it's hot out here."

JB sees her and immediately stood up. "Ah, Eun-ha!", he runs to her and grabs her wrist. "Why are you wearing that leather jacket? It's too hot!", he drags her with him under the shade and sat her next to Jin-young.

"I didn't really think about it ok!", Eun-ha rolls her eyes and punches his arm playfully. "I was gonna take this off anyway.", she takes off her jacket to reveal a red muscle shirt. "So, what the hell are we doing again?"

Jin-young stares at them and sighs. "I can't take this. I'll let PD know that she's here so we can start."

JB nods and guides Eun-ha to the grass under the tree. He then looks at her for a little while and whistles at his members. "Guys, Eun-ha's here!"

With no time to waste, Yu-gyeom, Bambam and Jackson turned their heads to JB and Eun-ha's direction then sprinted towards them with glinting eyes.

"EUN-HAAA!", Jackson throws his arms in the air and called her name affectionately.

Eun-ha slowly backed away but then she got tackled down by Jackson and Yu-gyeom. She lets out an annoyed groan and tried kicking off the two. "Get off me you damn monkeys!"

JB chuckles behind his fist and kicks Jackson and Yu-gyeom off of her. "Alright that's enough playing around. We're here for the CF remember.", he grabs Yu-gyeom by his shirt and pulls him up then does the same thing to Jackson.

Jackson laughs in excitement and swings his arm around Young-jae who comes in with Mark. "I'm so happy that your PD lets you work with us. Considering the fraternity rule for companies."

"I'm quite surprised too. I got more socializing to do soon with SMTown too. I got invited. And PD wants me to do as much as I can to make up seven years or more worth of idol training.", Eun-ha dusts herself off and gets off the ground. "I'm doing everything I can to stay in the group.", she smiles and scratches her head.

JB kept his eyes on her and waved his hands at the staff. "Everyone's here. Let's get thing going before it gets too hot!"

Hours had passed, the shoot finished and Eun-ha was soaked from the water effects they had to use for sprinklers.

Now, Eun-ha sat on her bike, drying her hair in silence. She roughly flips her hair side to side and groans. "It's so HOT!", she leans back with her hands on her bike's seat, looking up to the sky.

Suddenly, her forehead felt cool. She opens her eyes to see JB nudging a can of coke on her forehead.

"Oh wow. Do you actually know how to read minds bro?", Eun-ha takes the can and opens it.

JB gives her a smirk and combs back his hair. "Hm no. But your groaning was giving me the idea.", he opens his own can and drinks up.

"Was I too loud?", Eun-ha scoots closer to the driver seat and pats the space next to her. She looks at him while drinking.

JB gets the message and sat down next to her.

The two of them were quiet for a little bit after till JB spoke up.