Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan

Eun-ha, Jimin, Tae-hyung and Jungkook sat around the table with lists and pencils. The four of them were left by the hyungs alone in the house so they decided to go hang out as well too at a nearby coffee shop that was isolated. Don't forget Kyu-yoon.

"What do you think? You think that's enough?", Jimin scratches his cheeks and takes a sip of his coffee.

Eun-ha shrugs. "Aish.", she rubs her arms. "Why am I so nervous? Now that I think about it... I don't know much about what hyung wants in life. Like food, hobbies, places he wants to go, vacation— a house? For vacation, I can always ask Auntie Cake—", her eyes started swirling in confusion. Even the owl on her head was rotating its head to match her eye swirls.

"Eun-ha. Snap out of it!", Tae-hyung grabs her shoulder and snaps his fingers in front of her.

Jungkook spins his pencil on the table and sighs. "It's by the end of the week. But our schedule is so packed. Should we just get like a family dinner?"

"Aish. It's on the 9th. We have a fanmeet at twelve noon and it'll take hours to finish. Days before that, we'll be performing at Seoul stadium.", Jimin leans back on his seat and groans. "We are celebrating his birthday at the fanmeet with ARMY. Then we eat dinner."

"The 9th?", Eun-ha crumbles on her seat. "That's the day I'm going to the KBS Drama Awards... I guess I'm not going...", she sighs and slumps herself on the table.

Tae-hyung looks at her and then had an epiphany. "That's it.", he stands up, slamming the table.

"What's it?", Eun-ha timidly looks at him.

"We go to KBS and have his birthday known even more! You know, maybe Eun-ha can say some words for him. I'm sure it'll make him happy.", Tae smiled and took her hands.

Of course, Eun-ha got jabaited. Anything to make her hyung happy, she will do it. SHE. WILL. "Ok! So we will all go?"

"Sure why not. I'm actually curious if you won anything.", said Jungkook to tease his noona. He gets a slap in the back in return.

"You've been so annoying lately Kookie!", Eun-ha whines and finishes her drink. "But what about gifts?"

"We already got him one.", all three boys said in unison.

Eun-ha froze on her spot. "Fucking...", she stands up and grabs her stuff. "HELL! I'M OFF TO GO BUY HIS GIFT. SEE YOU LATER GUYS!", she takes the last drop of her frappe and sprints out of the coffee shop.

Silence took over till Tae-hyung spoke. "So... I thought she was paying for our coffee."

Jimin groans. "Damn it Eun-ha!"

The moment she got into the mall by the taxi, she rented a scooter and went window shopping.

"No nice things here.", she scans the shops and still didn't find anything that caught her interest. "I can't buy him a house yet... So what should I get him?", she pauses and stops her scooter. She was now in front of a jewelry store. "The earring!", she gasps and quickly enters the shop.

It was a lot to take in. The whole place was fancy and very soothing.

"Welcome Miss. How can I help you today?", a woman in a suit greeted her with an elegant smile.

Eun-ha bows her head a couple of times and scans the room. "I'm looking for something that's similar to this.", she tucks her hair over her ear and shows the white gold earring with a black crystalline gem dangling on it.

The lady leans closer to her and exams the earring for few seconds before nodding with a smile. "A masterpiece. For who is it if you don't mind me asking?"