Ch. 64 - Conflicted

The whole auditorium was filled with applause. But the BTS members were clapping in confusion.

"What the hell?", Suga looks at Eun-ha who was just as confused.

JB took the chance to help her stand up and held out his hand to her. "We're gonna hear it from them. Let's go?", he smiles at her.

Eun-ha nods and slightly looks back at Suga, hoping that he wasn't upset but she was wrong. "Ok.", she muttered and took JB's hand, letting him guide her.

On their way to the stage, Eun-ha kept glancing at Suga.

"This is a surprise Eunha-ssi. You guys are not even the main couple of the series. But the fans seem to like your pair.", Seulgi claps her hands with the mic. "I'm a fan of the series too and even I can't deny your chemistry."

Seungri gives them their trophy and claps too. "Are you surprise as well? Do you have anything to say Eun-ha?"

Eun-ha brings the mic to her lips and lets out a laugh.

JB could tell that her hands were shaking.

"I'm really speechless.", Eun-ha laughs it off. "Uwa. Seriously. I really don't know what to say at this point. It was a pleasure working with JB and the others. Even if it wasn't obvious, I was really nervous doing every scene. The only thing I was good at was the stunts. Thanks to JB reassuring me, everything went well.", she nudges JB to let him know that she wanted to get off the stage as soon as possible.

JB laughs and swings his arm around her shoulders. "She was a pain on set but she's fun to work with.", he turns to the crowd and bows his head. "Thanks for your support everyone."

The two of them left the stage after an applause and went back to their seats. Eun-ha moved her seat closer to Suga and attached the two so that no one behind them can see her trying to hold his hand.

"Hyung... Sorry. I don't really know what to say.", Eun-ha mumbled while looking down to their hands. She was the only one holding on.

"That JB sure knows how to play that game.", Suga hisses and slightly turns his head to her. "Eun-ha, why didn't you tell me?"

"There was no kiss at all. The camera made it look like we did.", Eun-ha frowns and sighs. "Aish KBS really knows how to stir trouble ", she sighs again and slumps on her seat. "Even more annoying cuz it's your birthday too hyung. Sorry."

Suga looks at her and nudges her leg with his. Seeing her worry about the situation was reassuring. "Don't apologize. It's not your fault.", he entwined their fingers and rubs her index knuckle with his thumb.

Eun-ha smiles and plays with their hands till the awards night ended.

JB didn't get the chance to talk to Eun-ha after the ceremony because BTS pulled her away the moment everyone stood up to leave.

When everyone exited the hall, BTS didn't want to attend the afterparty. Instead, they rather just go on vlive when they get to their hotel room to celebrate Suga's birthday.

"Cheers!", everyone clinked their bottles and chugged on it. Besides Eun-ha who just stared at her bottle and the food on the table.

The boys and Eun-ha talked about Suga the whole entire vlive and when it ended, Eun-ha stood up and searched her dress.

"Where is the damn pocket on this thing?", Eun-ha went from slowly searching herself to a rapid amount of scoops of her fabrics.

"What are you looking for Eun-ha?", Jin cleans up the table and approaches her.

The rest of them looked at her, curious.

Eun-ha started tearing up and whimpering like a kid who lost her toy. "I don't know where Hyo-rin put it but I know it's on me.", she kept patting herself. "Where is it?", her voice turned into a really whiny one.