Ch. 31 - The Truth

A/N: Warning, a little bit out of the blue type of chapter. Enjoy. Don't worry, I'll fix the book cover soon after the storm! Sorry if this is too short!

Few days had passed and the preparations were already done for concert. Tomorrow was the day of the concert. Even though BTS were busy, Eun-ha found the time to visit her father at the hospital every after practice even if it's late at night. In the new apartment, the boys slowly got all their stuff in their rooms. They just need to unpack.

Jin has been watching the couple like a hawk. Even if they never did it. Never. It always ended with only kisses and cuddles. Oh, and a lot of skinship. Just not that far.

Right now, BTS were having their dinner. Rapmon was just finishing up with his motivational speech for tomorrow's concert when Eun-ha brought up what she had in mind. "Guys, this time, I really have to reveal myself now. All these reports, articles and news about me all over the media is starting to bother a lot of ARMY. I'm taking off my mask for real tomorrow. Unlike the incident in LA."

"And I don't have any problem with it.", Rapmon commented. "We all have to apologize for keeping this from our fans. I feel really bad about it but I don't want you to leave the group either since you're one of our precious members now."

"Hyung... We are all thinking about the same thing.", J-Hope clips his food with his chopsticks and points it at Eun-ha for a second. "After our first concert with Eun-ha, didn't we say that we want Eun-ha to work with us till the end?"

Jin gulps his chewed food and gives out a thumbs up. "Jin-hyung approves. Eun-ha, we love you. Let's work hard."

"Ah.", Eun-ha drops her shrimp on her bowl and her chopsticks next to it. She rubs her face and chuckles to hold back her tears. "To us it is then.", she raises her glass of juice.

"To us!", they clink their glasses together.

One day later...

BTS!

BTS!

BTS!

The music started and fireworks sprayed on stage. They rose from the moving podium with each of their cool poses. MIC DROP started. The boys were excited. Eun-ha was excited as well. But not as much. She was more focused on how to deliver everything to ARMY in one blow without messing anything up. Second, the did DNA then more and more and more songs from the old albums. The boys left the stage. Leaving Eun-ha behind.

"ARMY!", Eun-ha shouts on the mic while raising her hand in the air. "Are you having fun?!"

ARMY cheered and roared.

"Alright!", the girl fixes her white mask and walks to the narrow part of the stage where she was totally surrounded by ARMY. She slowly spins around, gazing into the fans with a smile. She brings the mic to her lips and lets out a deep breath. "For a long time, I know you guys had wondered who I am. Or why I've joined BTS. Some may find it unacceptable. But..."

The crowd started to mumble in curiosity.

Eun-ha looks down to her feet and kept on talking with a gentle voice. "Whatever you may decide after this, please don't blame the guys.", she pulls her white, ponytail that was tucked in her shirt. She looks up to face the world and took off her mask. Her face glistened as the spotlight hit her face.

They gasped. It really was her. Pictures of her from LA were going around South Korea but some didn't believe it. Now, they did. 

"My real name is Rha Eun-ha. The mysterious Songstress of Worlds 2017. At first, I didn't like the idea of being an idol and took the chance to help a friend. But as time progressed, I started to enjoy my time with the guys. I never even knew who they were before I started. I'm really sorry, everyone. I'm sorry I wasn't the oppa you thought I was.", she slowly sets herself down on the glass stage and kneels. "Before you guys decide what my fate is— I want to sing one of my father's favorite song. If that's alright."