Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties

"Aaand you guys can uh— do the talk. I'll check on Jin before he comes back.", Jungkook had his eyes closed and he turns around blindly, walking away.

JB was left to stare at the couple. He was unable to speak. His eyes darted at Suga's possessive eyes and Eun-ha who was flushed in a daze, with her bare back and bra strap loose on her shoulders. She wasn't facing his way but she had her face buried on Suga's neck.

"So? Are you gonna just stand there, gawking or leave?", Suga hugs Eun-ha as if to protect her.

"You really don't hold back, don't you?", JB coldly smiles and leans against the door frame with his arms crossed. "Eun-ha, I'm sorry for intruding."

Eun-ha groans and slightly turns her head to JB's direction. "JB-ssi, it's fine. We're slightly drunk so it's just an honest mistake.", she blushes.

JB was taken aback of her response and sighs. "Alright. Once you guys settled, meet me outside Eun-ha. I need to talk to you.", he takes off his leather jacket and puts it over Eun-ha's back then heads out.

"That bastard...", Suga began to tremble, angry. "Who does he think he is? I swear after this, I'm gonna get Jungkook—"

"Hyung.", Eun-ha smiles. "It's ok. Calm down.", she strokes his head. "Calm down."

Suga calms down and buries his face on her chest, feeling relaxed from her touch. This moment lasted a little while till the couple decided to put back their clothes on and head back outside. There, they stopped from their steps after seeing Bang PD sitting on the coffee table with one leg over the other, crossed arms and fingers tapping. He didn't seem to be happy.

"What is it PD?", Suga grabs Eun-ha's hand and entwined their fingers behind him.

"We have to talk about your habits Suga.", the old man started. "And you too, Eun-ha.", he was dead serious. His voice was soft but it was dead ass cold. "I could care less what you do at home but when you're ON THE JOB, I expect you to do it properly. Not fool around in a PRIVATE restroom.", he raises his voice.

Eun-ha flinches and looks down, slightly trembling. "Sorry.", she glances up to see her boys looking at them with worry.

"Sorry ain't gonna cut it Eun-ha. You've been successful Eun-ha. Successful as MY artist and actress. You're going places. And I am sure that your mother has a lot of expectations from me AND you. If you get into trouble, she'll turn to ME and it will not be good. This kind of behavior is unacceptable!", Bang Si-hyuk stomps his foot on the ground. "I know it's hard to resist certain temptations sometimes but you have to avoid as much of it as possible especially with your careers on the line!"

Suga hides her behind his back and glares at PD. "Stop yelling at her. It was my fault for putting her first rather than others."

"Hyung, it's ok.", Eun-ha frowns and tugs on his back. "I am deeply sorry, Bang Si-hyuk for not exceeding your expectations and not following instructions. Please forgive our actions. I am apologizing on Yoon-gi's behalf as well."

"Eun-ha! You don't need to—", Suga tries to protest but Eun-ha kept going.

"Today was a mess. But I promise to do better tomorrow. And when the drama finishes, I will pay full attention to the making of our Face Yourself album.", Eun-ha furrows her brows and steps out of Suga's figure to bow her head.

Bang PD smiles in satisfaction and nods. "It's good that you said some of the stuff I wanted to say. In addition to that, till your drama is finished which is in five days, starting tomorrow, I am forbidding both of you to have any physical contact in AND out of the house so that both of you can focus on what's on your to-do list. And if you can't even do such simple task in a week then...", he eyes Eun-ha. "I will be forced to do a transfer. I will transfer Eun-ha to JYP. Maybe remove her from the group too."