Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends

Suga yawns and groans in annoyance as he hears distant yelling voices from outside. He walks out of his room, leaving a sleeping Jimin and Jungkook behind and was greeted by Arthur with a little bark and wagging tail. He makes his way to the living room and sees Jun in the kitchen, cooking.

"What in the hell is going on outside?", Suga made his way to a bar stool and sat down to receive a glass of water from Jun. "My head fucking hurts.", he groans and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Jin-ssi and Eun-ha obviously.", said Jun with a snort. "What are you doing up so early? It's only eight thirty. Aren't you like, the one who stays in bed the whole day?"

"Those noises outside woke me up. What are they doing outside?", Suga gulps down the glass and yawns again.

"They planned on taking a walk along the shore but then their attention went to the seagulls.", said Jun.

Suga tilts his head and winces as he hears Jin's high pitched shriek. "And?"

"I guess their fun backfired. Now they're being chased by seagulls for the past ten minutes. I would've told them to get inside but they seem to be having A LOT of fun out there.", Jun snickers in satisfaction and opens the oven, pulling out freshly baked Bungeo-ppang filled with sweet red bean paste. It was cutely shaped into little squid like figures instead of fish because why the hell not and the only baking iron they had was the squid shape one. "I'm almost done with breakfast. V-ah's outside with the owl and Namjoon-ssi so if you could wait a little longer, I'm making other stuff and some Hotteok with red bean paste too cuz we don't have brown sugar and nuts. Eun-ha likes it that way anyways."

Suga gets off the seat and beckons Arthur to follow him. "I can. No rush.", he starts making his way to the door but stops and looks back to Jun. "Hey Jun. I remember you saying that if I make Eun-ha cry, you'd take her back. How does this work now that you have Hyo-rin?"

Jun places the tray of pastries on the side and sighs with a smile. "Don't get me wrong, I never disliked you. But honestly, I should be mad at you.", he said as he starts turning on the stove with the batter on the side. "But I can't. Because, because of my history with GOT7 as an ex pre-debut member, Eun-ha came to know them and I got her caught in my own mess.", he sighs again and stirs the batter-filled bowl. "It's partially my fault too. But just so you know, Eun-ha may be my first love but Hyo-rin's who I love now."

"Really?"

Suga and Jun turned to the hall where Hyo-rin was standing in an oversize t-shirt with watery, half sober eyes. Seems like she heard the whole thing.

Jun scratches his cheeks and tried to look annoyed. "T-the food's not ready yet Hyo-rin."

"Hear it from him, I'll go.", Suga waves his hand and made his way towards the door. "Do your thing Hyorin-ssi."

Hyo-rin runs to Jun and wraps her arms around his waist, squealing in happiness. "Did you really mean what you said? Did you finally fall in love with me completely?", she pokes his cheek repetitively. "Eun-ha's outside playing Suga.", she whispered and winks at Suga then shoos him.

"You were hearing things.", Jun turns his back from her and starts the pan. He got shy and didn't want to show it. "Help me with the Hotteoks."

"Ok!", Hyo-rin cheered.

Suga rolls his eyes and shook his head but smiled. It felt nice to see his old rival happy. Somewhat. And thank god he finally got over Eun-ha.

The moment Suga slides the screen door, Arthur rushes towards the front porch where the dining table was and Tae-hyung and Nam-joon were having their morning juice drinks. They seem to look calm with all the yelling coming from the outer part of the villa.