Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1

A/N: A lot of skipping scenes! And by a lot, I mean ALOT! SORRY! Enjoy~∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~→

Cameras were not going away between BTS.

Everyone in BTS besides Tae-hyung are at the airport on their way to the Mediterranean. Tae-hyung was gonna catch up with them later on so it's just the seven of them for now.

Jimin and J-Hope kept bothering Eun-ha because she was the only one with one if those mini-suitcase that was powered to move around. She was sitting on it the entire time they were on the airport before checking in with their luggage and then after Jin's embarrassing battery encounter, the members left him one by one besides Eun-ha who was nice enough to stay behind and wait for him. 

Jin was sad that he couldn't bring the battery for his board and so, Eun-ha opened a snack and gave him some to cheer him up. "We'll have fun even without it hyung. I'm sure of it.", she said in a sleepy manner and leans her head against the handle of her suitcase.

"You're right!", Jin pats her sleepy head and walks behind her, putting his hands on her shoulders. "Thanks for staying with Jin-hyungie when everyone else left.", he sobs dramatically and starts pushing on the Eun-ha trolley.

The girl was still sleepy as hell. All she wanted was to get on board and sleep till they get to Malta. She was excited too but sleep goes first.

BTS turned around to see Jin pushing on Eun-ha and started laughing.

"Ya! Help me with this poor thing!", Jin shouted.

Suga shakes his head and swings his bag over his shoulder as he makes his way to Jin and Eun-ha. When he got to them, he strokes Eun-ha's head and lightly taps her cheek. "Eun-ha, we're almost there."

"Mhm.", Eun-ha yawns and rubs her eyes. "Okay.", she slowly stands up and blindly grabs her trolley and starts walking away.

The wrong direction.

BTS laughs again and Jin immediately held his arm to the side to grab her by the stomach. "Wrong way Eun-ha.", he lets out his windshield laugh and turns her around.

"Aw Eun-ha!", Jimin rushes to her and hooks arms with Eun-ha. "I'll help you. Hyung, hope you're okay with it.", he winks at Suga.

Suga shrugs his shoulders and takes Eun-ha's trolley. "As long as it's Jimin, it's fine."

"Hey! What about me!", J-Hope approaches them and hooks his arm on Eun-ha's other arm.

"YA! We don't have time for this! Do whatever you want as long as we get her to the plane alright?", Suga groaned in annoyance. "She's sitting next to me once we get there so stop bothering me already!"

Jungkook cackled, finding it funny for Suga to get so worked up.

Nam-joon chuckles and gestures everyone to follow. "Come on guys. Let's stop arguing and get to our flight. Look at Eun-ha, she's about to pass out to dreamland."

A day later after hours being in the airplane, they arrived at the Mediterranean airport.

And it was hot as hell. When they did their little intro and separated into two cars where Eun-ha went to whichever car she got dragged into.

Obviously it was gonna be Suga but it wasn't him who dragged her. It was Jin. Her, Suga, Jin and Jimin were together with Jin driving while the other car consisted of Jungkook driving, Nam-joon and J-Hope.

When they got to their awesome hotel, they all played the game on who gets to room with someone.

In the end, Jungkook got his own room, J-Hope and Nam-joon roomed up and the one upstairs with the two beds were Jin, Jimin, Suga and Eun-ha.