Ch. 56 - Eerie

Eun-ha's eyes narrowed in nervousness as she and JB walked into the gala. There were so many people there. Famous people like high-paid actors, five star directors and other high-class elites.

"For a rookie drama announcement, they sure made this look... Too elite.", she said, laughing nervously.

"Just stick with me and you should be fine. I know Jihyo-nim's gonna be running around with DK for sure. So yeah. Only if you want to stick with me though. I'm not as fun as others to hang out with. Jun and Hyo-rin noona should be here later.", JB chuckles and stops walking as he spots Eun-ha's mother with three giant dudes taking to her. "Your mother. Sunhee-ssi!", he raises his hand in the air, waving.

The girl squeaks and hides behind him. "I s-still don't understand why MY uncles are h-here."

They approach the four adults and greeted each other. Well, besides the ding dong Eun-ha who was hugging her mother, hiding from her uncles.

 Well, besides the ding dong Eun-ha who was hugging her mother, hiding from her uncles

"H-hey mom.", Eun-ha smiles but is twitchy from nervousness. "Why are your brothers here?!", she hissed.

"They wanted to see you dear. I came back here in Seoul with them. Unfortunately, I met your uncles at New York. Apparently, my client hired the FBI for further investigations a.k.a your three stooges of uncles had to get involved considering their high position in there.", Sun-hee pats her daughter's head and looks back to her brothers in disgust. "Ya! Can't you guys stop it with your working mode even just for a day?"

The first brother, Song Se-jin happily approaches them after getting rid of his attention to his earpiece. "Oh my god. Is that our little Eun-ha?", he spreads his arms while getting closer.

Eun-ha shakes her head. "Go away— ahjussi...", she said.

"Oh come here tiger!", Se-jin yanks her away from her mother and pulls her into a bear hug. "I can't be mad if you do that my little seaweed-head. Try a little harder!"

JB could see her soul coming out of her mouth.

"And of course, that brute's gotta take the first hug.", Si-hyuk crosses his arms as he approaches them as well with the eldest, Son-yung. "Alright Se-jin, you can let go of our niece now.", he said while shaking Se-jin's shoulders to a slap.

Se-jin lets go of Eun-ha and gets his ear yanked by Sun-hee. "Ya! Watch your witch nails. WATCH YOUR WITCH NAILS!", he blurted out in English.

"I'm gonna witch nails you in a minute if you don't shut up! Augh! I need a drink.", said Sun-hee as she waves for a drink from the servers walking around with a tray.

Eun-ha gasps for air and grabs JB's arm. "Ignore them. It's a lot messier during family vacations.", she lets out an exasperated sigh and then turns to the other two uncles with a grin. "It's been a while Uncle Hyuk, Uncle Son."

The eldest gives her a calm smile and chuckles. "Hello my second favorite niece. It's been a while since this old geezer has seen his beautiful niece. My my, you've grown."