Ch. 89 - Promise

Eun-ha and JB left the mall and took the subway train to get back to BTS's house. JB wanted to walk her home so he went with her and help her carry her bags.

They talked about random stuff like break dancing and JB's cats. The cat topic kept them talking the whole time they were in the subway train and after they left the station.

When they got to the front part of the house and inside the mini gate, Suga was sitting on the railings of the porch.

Eun-ha takes her bags from JB and happily rushes towards Suga. "Oh hyung. You seem not busy."

Suga walks down the mini staircase and takes her bags in a cool manner. "Not really.", he gives her a soft smile and looks up, glaring at JB. "You sure don't know how to give up huh?"

JB smirks and shrugs. "No. But same goes for you, Yoon-gi."

Suga tuts and was gonna take a step forward but Eun-ha puts her hand on his chest. "Well then. Since you're so frank all of a sudden, why don't you try telling Eun-ha how you feel?"

Eun-ha flinches and turns around, shaking her head. "Jae-beom, thanks for today, it was fun. Don't mind hyung. Go home safe.", she tugs on Suga's shirt nervously and lets out a nervous laugh.

"Alright.", JB confidently stood his ground and stares back at Suga. "Eun-ha, I don't know if you remember or realized but, I am in love with you."

"HA?!", Eun-ha drops her bags and turns around to only gawk at JB.

"I won't give up on you just cuz you're dating Yoon-gi. The moment Yoon-gi slips up again, I want you to be mine. I hope you can reconsider my feelings for you, Eun-ha.", JB bows his head. "And this definitely won't affect our friendship. You can learn to ignore it but I will always be open about it."

"So you're finally challenging me.", Suga wraps an arm around Eun-ha and pulls her close. "Took you long enough to finally say it up front."

JB straightens himself and smirks. "Uh huh. I won't hold back this time too.", he meets Eun-ha's eyes and smiles at her. "I'll see you around Eun-ha.", he turns around and starts walking out of the vicinity.

Eun-ha slightly raised her hand and waves once. "See you...", she frowns and bends down to pick up her bags. "Aish, what the heck?"

Suga hums and helps her. "So, I heard about your dance off with him at the mall."

Eun-ha smiles. "Yeah. I met people from the Underground too."

The two of them walked into the house with Suga kicking the door close behind him.

They walked up the stairs and continued their conversation inside Suga's studio.

"It was unexpected. Really. But, I'm glad that I had ARMY helping me find the dumb shoe store.", Eun-ha sets down the bags on the floor next to the mini couch and sits down to let out a long, exhausted sigh. "I met JB there by chance and we had coffee together and watched the dancers perform till we joined in."

Suga puts the rest of the bags aside and sat down next to her. "So.", he slouches and loosely clasped his hands together between his legs with his elbows resting on his lap. "I don't know if I should tell you but Eun-ha, JB was there when you got into that accident. But, he finally said that he likes you. How do you feel?"

Eun-ha turns to him and frowns at the sight of his sad expression. "How do I feel? I like Jae-beom and all but just as a friend. Whatever happened regarding the accident doesn't matter anymore. Whether I remember what caused the accident or not, I only love you, Yoon-gi. Even as friends, if he makes a move, I'll hit him. Literally.", she puffs her cheeks and grabs his hands.