Ch. 81 - Locked

A few hours passed and after their little confession scene at the basement pool, they had to get out before they wrinkle themselves to death.

When they got out of the basement, they took their showers again and went outside to join dinner with the others. It was that time where everyone thought it was funny and tried to hold back their laughter.

Well, for the others anyways.

The maknae line kept giving Eun-ha the mischievous look to tease her and get the good stuff out of her. She wasn't giving them any. Her face, red as a tomato and her skin hot as the oven, she was like that ever since her and Suga came out of the basement pool.

She told everyone that she wasn't feeling too well and went back to her room after finishing her dinner before them, leaving everyone confused. And she was just as confused.

Hyo-rin takes out her phone and nods with an impressed expression. "Ah. You guys are so slow.", she scrolls down her phone. "Eun-ha's going through a phase right now. Suga-ssi, you're a Pisces right?"

Eyes turned to Suga in confusion.

"Ah, yeah. Why?", Suga perks his head up, looking disinterested on the topic but he was curious to why Eun-ha was acting weird ever since their pool confession and closure.

"And she's a Virgo.", Hyo-rin's flat expression shifted to a naughty one. Her lips curled up into a smirk and she starts reading stuff on her phone. "Virgo and Pisces are opposing signs and their attraction is very strong. Since they also represent the axis of Venus' fall and exaltation, we can conclude that their relationship always has a lesson on Venus to teach. These partners have a task to find the place of physical intimacy in which they will both be relaxed to be exactly who they are.", she pauses. "You guys always came to calm down through physical interactions. Right? She gets shy but you know what she's trying to do. She may punch you in the face but you already know she's doing it because she's flustered."

Tae-hyung and Jimin looked at each other and covered their laughs behind their hand

Jin was staring daggers and sending statics at Suga. Waiting for his answer. Even a year later, and even Eun-ha made fun of him so many times, Jin was still a clingy older brother to her.

"Y-yeah.", Suga slowly puts down his glass that was in his hand.

Nam-joon and J-Hope quietly took sips from their drinks and Jungkook started fiddling with his hands. 

Jun sighs and gives Hyo-rin a gentle head chop. "Stop being so weird Hyo-rin. Don't influence others with that perverted mind of yours."

Hyo-rin puffs her cheek to pout and crosses her arms. "Well, from what I've been reading on articles, their Horoscopes are on point! And it's already scary on how freaking accurate it is!", she slams her phone on the table and stands up. "Suga-ssi!", she looks at him, whining. "Can't you take a hint?!"