Ch. 90 - One Love

September 1. BTS went to their fan signing event and celebrated Eun-ha and Kookie's birthday with ARMY.

It was a fun event with the the two of them bickering the whole event. They made ARMY laugh. And that's all it mattered to them.

Eun-ha eventually ended up telling ARMY about her owl Kyu-yoon since Jungkook and Tae-hyung kept posting selcas of them with the bird. Literally. Kyu-yoon had more selcas with them than his own mom.

ARMY started to sing the birthday song for them and the group went along with it and added their teasing into it. Jungkook got slapped on the back a lot and Eun-ha was getting her cheeks and arms pinched.

As their signing event started after their little, chaotic start, ARMY lined up to meet them. Almost half an hour later, a special fan who was all covered up with a mask and sunglasses, came up to the podium to get a signature from Eun-ha and gave her a big bouquet of red roses and a big Gudetama plushie.

"Oh. Thank you.", Eun-ha became flustered and smiled bashfully at the guy. 

Suddenly, a loud yet familiar and annoying cheer.

BTS stood up as they see Jackson emerging from the entrance with a birthday cake. Followed by Yu-gyeom, Mark, Young-jae and Bambam. Jin-young was nowhere to be found.

"Happy birthday!"

The hall was filled with fangirls screeching and shrieking as they see the person in front of Eun-ha take off his glasses and mask. It was JB.

He puts down the gifts on the table and reaches for Eun-ha. He grabs her by the waist and lifts her up over the table.

"What the—", Eun-ha yelps and puts her legs up to dodge the table and gets flustered.

Cameras flashed at them and she looks down to JB who was looking at her affectionately.

"Wah! They're so cute!"

"They look good together!"

Eun-ha's eyes turned to Yoon-gi who looked glum. She then slaps JB's shoulders to put her down. And he did. "What the heck Jae-beom!"

"I finished the song.", JB smiled at her. "Because of you, I've finished Sunrise."

"Oh? That's great then!", Eun-ha claps and smiled cheerfully. "Good job! I'm glad I could help!"

JB places a hand on top of her head and ruffles her hair.

Suga immediately walks around the table and pulls Eun-ha away. "Im. Jae. Beom. Get away from her.", he kept a blank face but he was growling.

The two guys had a staring showdown and the fans started to murmur and whispered to each other. Confused, they just ended up watching.

Jin clears his throat and approaches the two of them and puts his hands on their shoulders. "Ya.", he smiled. "Do you guys mind not doing it here when we're doing a fan signing event?", still smiling, he grips on their shoulders.

"Ow!", the two of them angled their body and groaned in pain.

Jun walks up the stage and pulled JB by the ear. "Alright, let's continue the event! Sorry about that everyone!", he shows the ARMY a charming smile and the murmurs dispersed.

Eun-ha sighs and turns to the rest of GOT7 members that were there. "Come guys! We'll be done in an hour or so. Keep our ARMY entertained!", she giggled.

And from there, the event continued without a hitch. Well, except for Suga and JB constantly glaring at each other.

Hours later, the two idol groups went to a restaurant inside a private lobby and had lunch together. Yu-gyeom and Bambam gave Jungkook a cake to the face and it was a struggle to get the boy's makeup done again. But at least they were having fun.