Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers

"You really don't do well with staircases and falling huh?", Suga decided to be the one helping Eun-ha. Right now and again, he was carrying Eun-ha on his back. She fell asleep back in the van and was too lazy to walk when Suga woke her up.

Eun-ha grumbles behind him and headlocks Suga. "Does it matter? It's just an OCD being triggered. I'm not scared of them."

"Augh, stop choking me Eun-ha.", Suga grunts and flicks his head upwards to bonk Eun-ha.

Jin rushes to them with his phone in his hand. "Guys, Bang PD wants Eun-ha at the recording studio. He said we can come along if we want to."

"Recording studio? Is he gonna make Eun-noona sing?", Jungkook appears out of nowhere together with V and smiled excitedly.

The eldest grins and puts away his phone. "Yeah. He said if we want to, we can chill there as well since today's schedule is mostly for Eun-ha. I kind of feel bad cuz Eun-ha looks somewhat exhausted yeah?"

"Yeah, I kind of am but not really. I haven't done my daily routine yet but it's not happening today.", Eun-ha laughs and holds onto Suga while looking over her shoulder. "Hyungs, do you want to come as well?"

Rapmon waves his hand, same with J-Hope. "We have to call our families. Our sisters driving us nuts at the moment."

"I'm so sad I can't come with. Rapmon, can you deal with my sister for me?", J-Hope whines like a little kid and tugs on Rapmon's arm. "Please please please?"

"No. You deal with your own stuff, and I deal with mine.", Rapmon sighs and makes his way inside the compartment as he takes a phone call.

"Rapmon!", J-Hope whines again and chases after Rapmon.

Jimin sighs and slumps his shoulders. He walks over to Suga who was still carrying Eun-ha and pats them both in the back. Well, shoulder in Suga's case. "I'll take care of them. Hyung, you coming?", he turns to Jin.

"Yeah yeah.", Jin replied before walking off with Jimin.

Minutes later, the boys and girl got to the recording studio which was like a couple of floors away from their actual floor from the apartment.

Bang PD was messing around with the equipment when they arrived. Though, he didn't care about whatever the hell he was doing and questioned why Suga was carrying Eun-ha on his back. "You guys better watch out what you do in public. We just announced her debut today. Don't ruin it within less than hours. Watch out for the paparazzi.", he walks up to Eun-ha and takes off her mask. "Go inside and pick which song you like the most  from the handbook inside."

"So demanding. Fine.", Eun-ha nonchalantly walks inside the sound proof room and grabs the book from the stand, flipping through the pages.

Inside, her eyes followed each pages and they were all the tracks of different idol groups. Even their singles. Her eyes darted to one special song. Suga's First Love single. She looks up to see Bang PD talking to the boys. And when Suga turns to her and meets her eyes, she looks down. 

"No no no.", she shakes her head and flips to more and another song caught her eye. She raises her hand and waves at Bang PD. She walks out of the room and hands him the book, pointing at the song she that caught her attention.

Bang PD's eyes widened and nods. "Alright then. Put on the headset and sing on that mic alright?"

Eun-ha rolls her eyes and goes back to the room. "Does he think I don't know what a microphone is? Tsk!", she looks up to the small screen inside the room which had the title of the song she picked appeared and flicking on the screen.