Ch. 80 - Their Closure

It was a little after sundown and well, the boys finished a couple of games after brunch then decided to give Suga and Eun-ha some space. And it was another excuse for the boys to have fun with the owl and the dog. The two didn't even notice that they were alone downstairs, watching TV after taking their showers. But Eun-ha noticed Hyo-rin's motive.

Hyo-rin was right. Her and Suga needed to talk. Sort out her feelings and all. In a romantic, underwater basement getaway.

A/N: ┗(`・ω・')┛Kind of like this just bigger and more homey. And gaming-ish.

And then "Wanna eat ramen?" happened

And then "Wanna eat ramen?" happened. Without the ramen. They were eating a couple of snacks while watching some zombie movie that Eun-ha wanted to check out.

Meanwhile, Suga kept his attention on three things. The TV, the beautiful aesthetic light that was coming from the underwater windows and of course, Eun-ha.

"Huh. I don't understand why people need to use guns in a zombie apocalypse. I mean, it's helpful and all but the best way is to have like a damn katana or a big machete. Something silent and deadly you know?", Eun-ha puts down her drink and leans back on the couch. She looks at the light from the water outside the window. "Oh. It's almost dark out."

"Yeah. Yeah it is.", said Suga. "You might wanna take that thing off your head. You've been wearing it for hours now. You'll get a cold.", he yanks the towel off her forehead and gets off the seat to hang the slightly, wet towel on a chair from the table.

Eun-ha whips her hair forward ruffles her hair to get some air in. She was wearing a white shirt that ended to her thighs with a League of Legends logo on it and wore a pair of loose shorts. "Yeah yeah.", she sighs and slouches her back, twiddling on her fingers. "So uh...", she mumbled and perks up. "About last night-"

"Yeah. I felt the tension from Hyo-rin. You wanted to talk I assume.", Suga leans his lower back on the table. "Considering she basically locked us up down here without the lock.", he points his thumb backwards. He wore a white t-shirt with random black lines on it and wore a pair of black basketball shorts.

"Uh yeah.", Eun-ha turns herself around and kneels on the couch, resting her arms on the back pillows. "I don't know where to start. I- I know you've been trying to look for some closure about the two of us and I-"

Suga raises his hand slightly. "That explains the crying over the alien love story earlier.", he smirks. "I've been thinking about it too Eun-ha. A lot. And always.", he said with a sad frown. "Our deal as well. And I will tell you, I don't plan on giving up. But I can work something out. So you wanna hear me out?"

Eun-ha furrows her brows and nods. "Okay.", uneasiness crept over her. But it was a good kind. She stands up and shrugs her shoulders. "Wanna head to the back pool?"

"Back pool as in the one outside?", Suga tilts his head.

The girl grins and takes his hand. "No. Somewhere even better. I'm the granddaughter of one of South Korea's military generals. It has its perks.", she drags him into another room in the basement and it was just an indoor, aquarium pool kind of thing. The pool was solid but hard glass was on the bottom where you can still see the sea corals and some fish swimming around. It was a romantic setup. "Well? What do you think?", she twirls around with her hands in a shrugging gesture.