Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga

"JB-ssi! What are you doing here?"

JB eyes the numbers going up as he stood still, panting inside the elevator. "Jackson said you went MIA and got kidnapped so I came here in his place cuz he couldn't. I would have came without him telling me anyways.", JB mumbled his last sentence.

Eun-ha laughs and taps her foot on the floor, staring at the silver door. "Well, I rather see you than Jackson. That's for sure."

"Wait, you like me more than you like Jackson?", JB turns to her.

"Well... I mean, I don't dislike Jackson. I'm chill with him even after what happened.", she spoke her last words in english. "I guess I like both of you. I just prefer you cuz you're not annoying like him.", she chuckles.

JB fell silent for a while and he smiled at the door. "So... You and Min Yoon-gi? Didn't expect a guy like him to pay attention to anything besides working and sleeping. How long did you like the guy?"

Eun-ha tilts her head to the side and rubs her neck bashfully. "Me and Suga had a bad start. He was a jerk to me when I joined BTS for the first time and I had to pretend to be a guy to protect their reputation. But of course, I retaliated. I didn't let Suga or the others push me around. So I kind of flipped on them that one time."

"You seem to be really formal with him though.", JB digs his hands through his pockets. "Have you ever told him to do anything? I know Jungkook-ssi does with the rest of your hyungs."

The elevator was silent for a while then JB averts his eyes to Eun-ha only to see a red frowning face. "I always do that though. Sometimes, I wonder if he even gets mad at me for doing it. He got mad at me for some stuff but... He's different when he's with the guys. While with me, he's very reserved.", her cheeks slightly turned red and for the first time, she actually looked innocent in front of someone. "He looks really relaxed when me and him spend time together. Even with less words, he just does."

"You really like him. Don't you?", JB puts his hand on top of her head and pats her with a smile. He chuckles then looks at her. "I feel kind of jealous.", he mumbled.

Eun-ha looks at him then furrows her brows, chuckling nervously. "Ah, haha. Don't say that JB-ssi. You're putting me on the spot here. Me and him are on the I like you stage so far. It's no big deal...", she bashfully scratches her head.

The two of them laughed then the elevator rang. When the doors opened, Jin stood in front of them with wide eyes. "Oh! Eun-ha! You're finally back.", he eyes JB who was looking at him then pulls Eun-ha close to him, away from the GOT7 member. "Your friends stopped by. We should go see them before we head back to your room."

"My room?", they started walking and Jin's arms were still on Eun-ha. "What the hell happened to my room now?"

"Well... About that...", Jin gulps and they arrived at their stop. He opens their door and BTS jumped off their seats.

"Eun-ha!"

It wasn't just BTS in there. Jun, Sang-hun and Chul-gyeong were in there too. They're her old friends from the Pack remember? It looks like they needed everyone to look for her.

"Noona!", Chul-gyeong cried and runs to her for a hug. "We heard you got kidnapped. Are you OK? Who was it?! Don't disappear on us like that noona you idiot!", he whined and stomps his feet on the ground like a child.

Overwhelmed, Eun-ha hugs him back. "Chul, I'm fine.", she pats him in the back and looked at her hyungs. "You guys are never going to believe what happened.", she grinned. "But that will have to wait. I have to see Suga. Where is he?"