Ch. 33 - Big Eyes

After a hardcore night, Eun-ha was glooming outside at their front porch after seeing the video V showed her. The video consisted of what happened last night.

What happened last night when they were drinking to their heart's content. Besides Taetae of course. He only drank a couple and left it at that because he was one of the lightweights out of the two they had. The other was our dear Hobi.

V was recording what was happening while the other seven were drunk out of their minds. He turns his camera to Rapmon who was bobbing his head while slouched on one of the small couches. "Rapmon, describe Eun-ha in two words."

"Hard... Working.", Rapmon drunkishly responded with a laugh. He lets out a tarzan call and slumps his back on the seat.

The camera turns to J-Hope. "What about you Ho-seokie? Two words to describe Eun-ha?"

J-Hope grumbles on the coffee table and mumbled the words as best as he could. "Really— cute.", he groans in agony and passes out.

Tae laughs and turns to Jimin. The mochi was somewhat sane and sober. But he heard the question and was ready to pass out as well. "She's too short.", he laughs.

Next up, Jungkook. The maknae was leaning against Jin's back, half asleep. "A gang leader.", he dozes off after he said his final words.

"Jin-hyung, two words to describe Eun-ha?", Tae smiled at the eldest.

Even if Jin was number two on the list with the highest alcohol tolerance, he drank so much and was really full from the food he ate. That made him very tired. Can't blame him now, can you?

Jin sets down his bottle and pats Jungkook's head. "Adorable sister."

And lastly, Suga. The camera turns to the number one drinker in the room. He was on the big couch, leaning his back on it with one hand holding a bottle and the other arm around Eun-ha who was clinging to him the entire time, knocked out.

"Hyung, she's asleep?", Tae lets out a weird laugh. "She's also a lightweight like me."

Suga raises a brow at Tae-hyung and sways his bottle in his hand. "What is it Tae? You'll wake her up so can you guys keep it down?"

"I'm recording this.", Tae whispered. "What are the two words you would describe Eun-ha?", Tae wiggles his butt as he asks the question.

His sleepy eyes looked at V and then to Eun-ha. He looks at her affectionately and leans his lips on her fluffy hair while eyeing the camera. "Only mine.", those were two words.

V loved his response and squeals. "You're so manly hyung!", he turns the camera to himself to finally end the video. "I think Eun-ha is very talented! Well, that's it for now. Tae-hyung here and peace out!"

Eun-ha shrieks off her flashbacks and stomps her feet on the cement stairs. "How can he be so cheesy like that!", she covers her face.

It was just another free day for BTS. Five of them were out of the house to go shopping. It was Rapmon, Suga, Jin, J-Hope and Jimin that went out, leaving the rest of the maknaes in the house. That gave V the chance to show her the video.

While V and Jungkook do their own thing, a.k.a watching TV, Eun-ha was in need of fresh air, that's why she was outside in the first place till she started reminiscing the video. Their apartment was pretty gated up though. They had trees and all that outside then a usual tall ass gate. Just when Eun-ha stands up and heads to the door, she heard weird tapping noises coming from the second floor balcony.

"What in the hell? I should go check it out.", she goes back inside. First, she goes to see if the other two boys were still in there. They were. "V, Kookie, did you guys hear any noises from the second floor?"