Ch. 49 - Bittersweet

Their talk finished and the boys left Eun-ha and Suga alone. Since JB wasn't around, the boys gave them their space. For the time being that is.

"Why did you keep it from us? Wouldn't it be easier if you just said it?", Suga sat on the big couch while Eun-ha had her legs pulled to her chest on the single love seat.

"But I broke my promise. And a Rha is not suppose to do that.", Eun-ha was sulking and was rocking herself on the chair. "You know how I am, getting disappointed with shit like that.", she puffs her cheeks and looks to the side.

"Aish, Eun-ha really?", Suga scratches his head because of her stubbornness. "You know, even if you are doing all of that Underground stuff during that day, it doesn't mean we can't do it after. I know damn well you're going to do well on it so after we get your victory, we can just celebrate, just us two."

Eun-ha groans and buries her face on her lap. "Ahni... That's actually a good idea. But it's just that I wasn't sure how you would react...", she tries to steal a glance from him without getting caught but the moment she does it, she gets caught with those playful eyes. "What?"

"I swear to god, you're really cute.", Suga laughs and bends his torso forward to rest his elbows on his lap. "Cuter than Kumamon."

"Hmp. Shut up.", she pouts and averted her gaze to the side.

Suga stands up and sits in front of her on the floor. His expression then turns serious. "Seriously, you are. And if this war in the Underground against that girl will make you feel better, then I have to make it happen.", he reaches for her hand and holds both of them in his hands. "The girl responsible for your amnesia."

She perks up and looks down to him. "How'd you know?"

"You mentioned her name and I remembered the first time you told me about how you lost a little bit of your memories. She's responsible of your fear of falling down staircases isn't she?", Suga stares at her coldly as he said his words. "Right?"

"You're right.", Eun-ha stares back at him, blank. She entwined their hands and stared at each other for a little while before calling it a night.

And with that, Eun-ha was determined to win. And determined to show her brothers what it's like to be not Queen but King of the Underground.

Click! Click! Click!

"Good, good. Alright JB-ssi, wrap your arms around Jihyo-ssi's waist. And cling to DK Jihyo-ssi!", shouted the camera. "Eunha-ssi, leaned your back against JB and tilt your head slightly upwards with your eyes closed.", there were more clicks and the cameraman laughs in satisfactory. "Yeah there we go!"

Eun-ha changes her facial expression every five seconds after the camera snaps and the photo shoot went on with the four main cast changing their poses and partners. Eun-ha's wardrobe was really different for her taste. She wore a black dress that looked like a nightgown with straps that ended above her knees while Jihyo wore a pink one. And while Eun-ha waited for her turn now, Jihyo, DK and JB had their love triangle pictures. They already finished their drama promotional pictures so now they're taking one for the magazines where they'll also promote but just through COSMOPOLITAN.

"Ya DK, Jihyo-nim and JB-ssi!", she cheered with a sneaky grin.

DK was laughing, slightly bashful as he wraps his arms around Jihyo's waist while she faces him and then JB standing behind her back as more snaps came in.

"Alright, just DK-ssi and Jihyo-ssi! Up next, Eunha-ssi and JB-ssi!"

After twenty minutes, it was their turn. Eun-ha was in a hurry but this shoot ain't gonna finish for another hour.