Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything

A/N: Beware, long ass chapter.

"So... Hello there Eun-ha's boyfriend. I'm surprised that your PD let you come with us as an extra guest.", said Seungri cheerfully. "Suga-ssi."

Suga nods his head while attending to Eun-ha. He fixes her skirt and kept lowering it and lowering it. 

Eun-ha hisses and cups both of Suga's cheeks to stop him from pestering her. "Hyung, I have running shorts on. Can't you see it? It ends right on my knees!"

Six of them were waiting at the backstage with some staff while the Bros do their first ten minutes of silliness. After like, a week of persuading PD, Suga got the permission to appear on Ask Us Anything again. Reason? Obviously to be Eun-ha's guardian angel. Not.

Suga fixes Eun-ha's kitsune mask then fixes her skirt again back and forth. "You should've worn those gym pants."

Well, Eun-ha was wearing the same uniform theme from what BTS had last time but she was wearing a skirt and running shorts underneath that ended to her knees. Her hair was down but since she had so many layers, she had two horns popping from her head. More like cat ears to be honest. And her side-swept fringe with a touch of a hairpin made her look really feminine. Not her idea, Bang Si-hyuk's and the boys'.

"God, hyung. You're worrying too much. Seriously, I'm fine.", Eun-ha whines and shakes his shoulders rapidly. "You're nagging me too much. And, you're getting worried all over nothing! There's nothing for you to be worried about hyung. We're all friends here right?", she looks back at Big Bang.

Taeyang nods his head calmly and smiles. "Of course. I honestly don't know what's going on but yes. We're all friends. No bad intentions at all."

"I don't know about that. Seungri's got that evil smile of his ever since this morning when we saw Eun-ha.", Daesung commented.

T.O.P silently stares at Eun-ha with a smile. He was really fond of her but not the way some will think. Not the way Suga thinks. Suga had his guard up the moment they got into the studio. "Eun-ha, just make sure you're comfortable.", he spoke with that feel voice of his.

Seungri glances at T.O.P, Eun-ha and then Suga. "Hey Eun-ha, what is up with you and rappers from guy groups?"

Eun-ha flinched and cracks her head to his side. "I-I am comfortable. And sunbae, watch what you say or else you won't be leaving this studio alive.", she lets out a fake laugh and pinches Suga's cheek who was fixing her necktie over and over again.

Suga rests his forehead on her shoulders and groans. He was already tired. "Why is this more frustrating that dealing with your owl?", he ignores Seungri's statement.

"Cuz, Kyu-yoon's cute and you're doing this to yourself.", she retorted.

Before the rest of the group could say anything, they hear the director. "Big Bang and BTS, prepare to enter in two."

Inside the classroom, Heechul and Kyung-hoon were picking on Hodong as usual because he stated that most girl groups like him. "Hodong, have you ever thought about the number of idols you victimized on Star King and Strong Heart?", said Kyung-hoon.

"He doesn't because all he thinks about is victimizing more and look innocent on this damn show.", Heechul spat, causing the rest of the guys to burst into laughter.

"That's why we're not even gonna get a girl group this episode.", Kyung-hoon added and  they burst into laughter again.

Back at the waiting hall, Taeyang took the lead with Suga because they already came to Ask Us Anything. Daesung clings to T.O.P because he was so excited. Meanwhile, Eun-ha was having second thoughts about the whole situation and became really nervous.