Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi

"What are you even saying Eun-ha? Come, let's go.", Suga sits her up on the slide and bends down with his back facing her. "Climb up. I'll have to carry you home. Or taxi."

Eun-ha lets out a couple of hiccups and flops herself on his back. "Suga-hyung, you're so nice."

Suga sighs and texts Jungkook and V that he may need help with her and that they are in the playground at XXX. Oh, and that Eun-ha is drunk as hell. His phone rang as Jungkook calls him and he answers. "Wait for us at the entrance. I'm already calling in a taxi."

"Is Eun-noona alright? Jun-ssi and Eun-noona's friends said that they leave her in our care. Jun-ssi will talk to her tomorrow if she allows him to."

"Yeah, she's fine but she's drunk. I don't think my back will feel good tomorrow though.", Suga groans as he starts walking and Eun-ha was clinging on his back with her chin resting on her upper arm. She was really close when he turned his head to look at her.

Eun-ha was slowly having hiccups and mumbling random words then she started mumbling one of BTS's songs. "Nae pi ttam nunmul, nae majimak chumeul da— hic gajyeoga ga— ah ah ah ah ah ah hic ga ah ah ah ah ah.", she then started crying like some drunken person would. "Suga-hyung, can you feel my heart hic beating again? It's beating really fast, I feel like I can't hic breathe. Why do you do this to me man? Do you hic hate me that much?"

He groans and jerks his head upwards to bonk her head. "Don't blame me with that, that's your problem."

"Ow.", Eun-ha nuzzles the back of his neck, making him flinch. "That hurt.", she whined.

"Knock it off Eun-ha! I'm seriously not taking you when we're drinking as a group.", Suga shouted in annoyance but he couldn't get mad at her at all. "Seriously, you're such a pain in the butt!", he carries her the side of the street and their taxi came. 

A little bit of time has passed and they finally arrived at the entrance of the complex with Jungkook and V waiting for them at the entrance. 

Suga was dying. "Help... Me... She's heavy. I'm too old for this.", he gasps and collapses on his knees. 

The two maknaes helps him up and divided the two. Jungkook holds on to Suga while V holds on to the drunk Eun-ha.

With a loud creak, BTS's door opens as they enter their apartment. The rest of the boys dropped what they were doing and went to help Suga and Eun-ha settle down. Tae-hyung lays Eun-ha on the couch and Jin goes to her with an ice pack.

"What in the world happened?", Jin pats Eun-ha's forehead with the ice pack like a worrying mother and frowns. "She's reeking of soju."

"That's cuz she got drunk.", Suga groans and slumps himself on the mini couch. 

"Did something happen between you two? You sound more grumpy that you usually do.", Jimin sits across from Suga and puts his hands on his cheeks. 

"Aish this punk.", Suga grumbles. "Nothing happened ok? I just had to deal with her drunk and I don't want to deal with her drunk ever again. That's all."

Rapmon yawns and looks at the clock on the wall. It was already around twelve-thirty. "We should call it a night. Eun-ha may or may not want to talk about what happened tonight so we'll just leave it to her.", he said while scratching his back on his way to his room. "Goodnight guys."

"I'm out too. See ya guys!", J-Hope grabs his Jimin's wrist and drags him to their room to sleep.

Jungkook and Jin looked at each other then yawned. "Us too.", they said in unison and headed to their room.

Suga does as well after taking one glance at Eun-ha. "Aish.", he scratches his head in frustration and goes to his room.

Few minutes later, he comes out with a sleeping bag and a blanket. He settles his bag on the ground next to the couch and puts the blanket over Eun-ha. He may not see or realized it yet but he really does care for her at this point. Reason? That's what he's asking too.