Ch. 68 - MAMA

A/N: ꒰( `꒳')꒱Looooong ass chapter~ ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~I normally don't like this face 'since I always use the "blob" emotes but... Warning: Some may get triggered of the turn of events... :)

The audience cheered as EXO starts their performance on stage. BTS were jumping around and and even got sang together with EXO with their title Drop That.

Suho and Chan-yeol approached BTS first and swung their arms over V, Jin and Jungkook's shoulders.

While Nam-joon, J-Hope, Jimin, Suga and Eun-ha just sat down, Baek-hyun sang his way to the female maknae and pulled her into the group jumping around. She got stuck between Jin and Baek-hyun.

"JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!"

The whole group circle jumped around till Sehun and D.O's part came in with amazing vocals. Chan-yeol prepared himself and drags Eun-ha with him to the stage.

"What the hell are you doing?", Eun-ha tried her best to smile while looking back at her group mates.

Chan-yeol grins and shoves her towards Chen. "You're a dark horse Eunha-ssi. Show them the real you!", he waves at her and and signals Chen.

EXO rallied to the stage where Chen and a confused Eun-ha stood next to Chen.

Suga and Nam-joon stood up from their seats, trying to call out for her but she was getting dragged away. Confused, they just let it go as they see her giving them a thumbs up.

Nam-joon pats Suga's shoulders and reassures him. "It's time for her to perform what she's been practicing for the past few weeks. I heard good things about it from PD. The whole choreo of her performance is made by her."

"Yeah. And I'm glad that I knew Eun-ha would come around. And JB's doing fine on his own now. He doesn't need anyone to push him to do things.", said a smug voice.

The duo turned to the side at GOT7 table and sees Jin-young grinning while nodding his head to the beat. He was clearly talking to them.

Suga didn't bother to respond and just glared at him. Nam-joon on the other hand, tried his best to smile and continued the conversation. "Good for JB-ssi...", he chuckles nervously.

"Nothing's holding him back now.", said Jin-young and he turns to Suga with a smirk. "And Eun-ha is at her breaking point. Who will she lean on? Her boyfriend that's been making her distance herself or—", he pauses. "The person that's been always by her side, watching and comforting her."

Finally, Suga had enough. He stands up immediately and was held back by Nam-joon and Jimin. J-Hope began to panic. "You little fucking basta—"

And the sound of violin and electro filled the room with the audience cheering.

Well, Eun-ha forgot that this was part of the act. She was needed to disappear with EXO so that the stylists underneath the stage could get her set up while the MCs were doing their own thing. BTS already finished their performance before TWICE who went before EXO.

After weeks of practicing with JYP and her Hyuna sunbaenim, Eun-ha created a whole new choreo for Hyuna's Troublemaker song, "Now". From the sexy, skinship theme, she managed to change it into like an elegant yet hyped scene from an action movie. Now, the real thing was going to happen. How will everyone react?

Eun-ha ends up jumping around and singing with EXO till the trap door on the stage lowered itself, dropping her down. Under the stage, stylists grabbed her and helped her change her outfit. She lets out a couple of groans and grunts as belts tightened around her. Across the dressing room, JB was getting dressed too but he was close to being done. He watches Eun-ha struggle as she was being pushed towards a soft chair to get her makeup done. The stylists gave her a white collar shirt tucked into tight, black leather pants and a pair of men's formal black shoes. On her torso, was a shoulder gun holster like one of those from cop dramas that wrapped around her waist as well as a fake gun tucked in it. And her hair was pulled to a tight and messy ponytail that showed her undercut patterns. Well, that was her role in this song. A cop.