Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun

Their voices. ARMY's voices. Their cheers. ARMY's cheers. Their lights. ARMY's lights. Their calls. ARMY's calls.

Eun-ha takes a deep breath with her half mask that revealed half of her face with a matching, black suit. These days, and slowly, Bang Si-hyuk couldn't make her face any more obvious. He has plans for her. And a lot of them.

Right before her, was ARMY and the lights shining through their faces. Their performance finally ended after a week of hard work and practice. And now for the real thing, the day after this day, was the start of their journey to AMAs. The feeling of accomplishment felt good. And it wasn't enough for her. She appeared on the new BTS album MVs and photo shoots. All her mysteriousness that were all over the place slowly crumbled because of Bang PD's obsession with attention. Jun disappeared on their first day in Hong Kong but came back later on as the real thing started with the concert. There so many unanswered questions. And Eun-ha had no idea that they even existed. Cuz everything was happening so fast.

"Good job guys!", Rapmon claps his hands and they got into a group hug of exhaustion. "Every single thing that we do is always worth it. But we're striving to be the number one! Aish, daebak daebak daebak."

"I feel like my soul is about to leave my body.", Eun-ha panted and leans her head on V's arm. "I could sleep for days right now."

"You do that anyways.", Jungkook retorted.

Eun-ha hisses and tries to punch Jungkook playfully but Suga stops her as he holds her hand and doesn't let go. "Hyung, we're out in public."

Suga grumbles and clings onto her silently.

"You guys do that anyways.", the rest of the boys retorted in sync with sly grins.

"GUYS!"

Jun comes in running, interrupting of course. "Eun-ha!", he takes out his phone from his jacket and holds on it. "Your dad wants to talk!"

Suga and Eun-ha looked at each other and then nodded. "Ok.", Eun-ha breaks away from Suga's grasps and takes the phone from Jun. "Appa!", she squeaked while wiping her sweat underneath her mask. But like the good boyfriend Suga is, he helps her by wiping them with his sleeves.

"Hey honey. I saw your performance again. You look like you're working really hard huh? Appa is sorry that he can't be there.", said the soothing voice of Kyu-hwang.

"Appa, stop talking to me like I'm still a little kid.", Eun-ha whines but then smiles. "Whatever, as long as you keep watching me appa!", she grinned like a little kid, softening and making her boys smile like proud brothers. "We'll be getting to LA in two days for the AMA's. Watch us live appa!", she skips. "Appa?"

It took a while for her dad to reply till he chuckles. "Alright Eun-ha. Make me and your mother proud eh? Do you still remember my two favorite songs in the world?"

"Obviously. Y Si Fuera Ella by Kim Jong-hyun and Wildflower by Park Hyo-shin.", Eun-ha softly sighs and glances over her shoulder, looking at her boyfriend and friends. "Why are you bringing this all up all of a sudden?"

"If you ever get a chance on stage, will you sing one of them for your appa?"

Eun-ha nods her head rapidly. "Of course! You and umma just watch."

On the other side of the line, Kyu-hwang was staring at a picture of her daughter performing on stage with a big smile on his face. He glances to the stainless window and looks back to his wife, calling him. "Darling, it's time. Tell Eun-ha that I want her to properly introduce her boyfriend to us next time."

"I can hear her appa. Alright, take care appa since you sound busy. Don't burn yourself in the kitchen!", said the happy Rha daughter. "I love you appa."