Ch. 12 - Meeting Army

Sweat dripped down under her mask. Sitting between Suga and Jun inside the van, Eun-ha trembled nonstop. She felt really nervous for the first time. Not even the scariest person in the Underground scared her. Nor the crowd.

"Actually, can we take a rain check on mine today?", she laughs nervously and reaches over to Suga's side to open the door but she was stopped as Suga karate chops her hand. "Ow!"

"Suga-ssi...", Jun sighs and gently grabs Eun-ha's hand. "Can you be a little less harsh to her?"

"Why are you even in here? Don't you have your own car?", Suga crosses his arms as he spits fire at Jun.

Jun blankly smiles at him and chuckles. "Well, I didn't want to leave her alone."

"She's not alone. We're all in here. What could go wrong?", said Jimin as he pops his head from the back seat to help Eun-ha tuck the rest of her long, rat tail inside her jacket.

"That's not what I meant, Jimin-ssi.", Jun and Suga started staring daggers at each other.

Eun-ha takes off her mask to breath and wipes the surface of it. "I can't breath inside it even if it's cold. I'm using the other one Jun. Do you have it?", she sighs and leans her head against Jimin's hands.

"You can't breath in there cuz you're too nervous. Lighten up a bit ok? We're all here for you. It's not like we're gonna leave you alone the first time. You can sit next to me in the fan hall or to whoever you feel comfortable with.", Suga comforts her by putting his arm around her shoulder.

Jimin's jaw drops. Following J-Hope, V, Jungkook and Jin popping their heads from the back seat.

"Don't even bother saying anything.", said Suga with a scary tone.

Good thing is that, Eun-ha finally managed to relax cuz of him. Lucky her.

Time passed, they finally reached the fan meeting hall. They got off their van and there were a lot of fans squealing and cheering for them behind the blockade.

"Jimin oppa!"

"Jungkookie, we love you!"

"Jin oppa you're so handsome!"

"Rapmon, I love you!"

"J-Hope! You're my bias!"

"Suga! Suga! Suga!"

"Taetae!"

There were a lot of screaming, squealing and fan girling. Jimin and Jungkook went out first and walked towards the entrance waving at the fans. Next was Jin, Suga and Rapmon, giving their cool smiles at the fans. Then lastly, J-Hope had his arms around Eun-ha with V on the other side. With the managers following as well.

They squealed and squealed then mumbling started.

One of the fans drops her handkerchief from the blockade. Eun-ha sees it and gets out of the boys' arms. She bends down to pick up the handkerchief and gently thrusts it to the girl's hands.

"You dropped this.", said Eun-ha with her male voice. "Be careful next time ok?", a manly, seductive smile formed from her lips.

The group of girls in the area zoomed themselves, captivated by the unknown sunbae. "Oppa, who are you?", one of them said.

Eun-ha chuckles and pats the handkerchief girl's head. "You'll know soon eventually.", she said and walks off to J-Hope and V who was grinning and put their arms around her shoulders once again.

It didn't take long for a loud squeal from the fan girls.

"Who was that?! He was so cool!"

"So mysterious! Why is my heart being wavered by him!"