Ch. 9 - The Accident

She really did forget something so important.

Eun-ha groans in pain and wakes up with Suga, Jungkook and V looking worried at her. "She's awake!"

"Noona!", Chul-gyeong and Sang-hun shouted somewhere in the room.

She wakes up from the couch and rubs her head. Looking around the Underground, seems like everything was over. "Where's Jun?"

"He's with Jackson-ssi right now. Talking apparently.", said V and pats her on the back.

"Eun-ha, is it true that Jun was supposedly to be one of GOT7's members?", Suga grabs a bottle of water for her and puts the dripping wet bottle against her forehead.

Eun-ha lowers her head and trembled in shame. "How can I forget?", she whispered.

"Noona noona!", Chul-gyeong and Sang-hun runs to her and hugs her. "Please tell us that you're ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine boys.", Eun-ha accepts the hug then pulls away to stand up as she sees Jackson and Jun walking in. She suddenly gets off the couch and marches towards the two quickly.

Jun smiles at her with worry. "Eun-ha, I'm glad you're awake no—"

He gets cut off and his eyes widened as Eun-ha swings her fist to the side then jabs him across the face. Everyone's jaws dropped to the ground in shock.

"So you waited till I remembered that painful day from five years ago huh? Did you really want me to regret it that much?!", Eun-ha trembled on the spot and her eyes were wide and narrow, yet was filled with tears within a second. "If you're going to keep secrets like this, then I'm leaving the Pack!", she shouted and sprints pass through Jun and Jackson, out of Underground.

Suga stands up and sprints after Eun-ha. "Eun-ha!"

Jungkook stands up to catch up with his Noona and Hyung but V stops him.

Chul-gyeong approaches Jun and grabs him by the collar. "Jun-hyung, what exactly happened? Cuz I don't want it to end like this!"

Jackson really felt guilty about the whole situation. He thought that he went too far on this. "I'm sorry guys. It's all my fault. I thought what I was doing was to help but I guess it was too much."

"Just tell us what happened.", said V who was quiet the entire time. Him and Jungkook entered the circle and stared at Jun. "You guys just saw Eun-ha punch Jun-ssi and run out in tears. There's no backing out on this one and we're not gonna stop till we get you to speak. I personally don't care what it is but you made our Eun-ha cry."

"You're right. I did. And it's the first time I've seen her cry as well.", Jun cups his forehead and laughs. "And here I thought she was a heartless idiot.", he makes his way to the couch and flops himself down. "So, where do I start?"

Meanwhile in the Gangnam district, Suga follows Eun-ha who was heading to a convenient store. He follows her inside and sees her grabbing a bottle of aoju. "Oi oi, Eun-ha, what are you planning to do?"

Eun-ha marches towards the cashier and pays up. "Why do you care?", she angrily takes her change and bottle then storms out the store.

Suga didn't stop pestering her and kept following her. After a while of walking, the two of them found themselves in an empty playground. Eun-ha climbs up the slide ladder and sat there, popping open the soju bottle and chugs on it.

With a gasp, Eun-ha's face turned red already after at least five gulps. "Goddamn. I hadn't had alcohol for so long! Hic! Stupid Jun told me to stay away from alcoh— hic."

"Don't tell me you're bad with alcohol?", Suga stood next to the ladder and looks up to her with worry. "Cuz if you are, you know you're gonna need to hand that over. Unless, you want to tell me the whole story of why you're crying and getting drunk right now."