Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2

A/N: This chapter and the past one is a reference to BTS recent Bon Voyage series!

Eun-ha groans as she slowly wakes up with a heavy feeling on her chest and shoulders. "What the hell...", she opens her eyes and turns her to the side to see Suga's head resting on her chest. "Hm?", she feels the surface of where she was laying down. 

It was a bed. Last time she checked, she was sleeping in her sleeping bag.

"Hyung.", Eun-ha pats his back. "You're heavy hyung. Get off me."

"I love you.", Suga purred and held her tight around the waist. "Just sleep.", he said as he nuzzles her neck.

"Kuh...", heat rose to her cheeks and she wiggled herself to get him off of her. "HYUNG!", she kicks herself away from him and falls off the bed.

Jimin, who was sleeping alone on the other bed sits up in surprise and snorts at the view with Eun-ha face-planting on the floor. "It's so early in the morning. We're not even filming yet.", he yawns.

Suga rolls to the edge of the bed and looks at Eun-ha. "Why are you so surprised? I took you to my bed because you wouldn't stop shivering last night. Don't you remember?"

"Oh.", Eun-ha's spoke against the floor, causing her voice to muffle. She then sits up, rubbing her red nose. "I don't remember last night being cold."

Jimin climbs down his bed and approaches Eun-ha. He helps her up and swings an arm around her shoulder. "Eun-ha Eun-ha Eun-ha. Just be thankful that Jin-hyung didn't yell first thing in the morning. Well, since we're wide awake now, I think we're separating into groups again."

Eun-ha steals a glance from Suga and looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't get it out. She wanted to be in the team with Suga today.

"Alright. And I think you're with Jimin and Nam-joon today, Eun-ha.", said Suga and gives Jimin a nod.

"But hyung, I wanted to be with—", Eun-ha frowns and raised her hand to catch his attention but her attention turned to Jimin who was rummaging through her suitcase.

He pulls out a pair of her cargo shorts in camo, a white, loose shirt and her pair of black underwear. Jimin blushed a tiny bit but he grabbed it anyways and shoves them on her chest. "I will have fun with you today Eun-ha!"

"B-but but I want—", Eun-ha didn't get to finish her sentence as Jimin starts dragging her out of the room. "Yoon-gi—", she turns around to ask for help from Suga but she only got a gentle smile out of him, causing her to blush and just give up with fighting Jimin.

When the door shuts close, Suga smirks and eyes the drawer next to his bed. He scoots closer to the edge and opens the drawer to see an item that caused him to smile even more. "Eun-ha... I'm sorry that I did this ahead of you."

Close to an hour later, everyone had their fill with Jin's cooking and again, separated into groups with Jin and Hope together, Jungkook and Suga then there's Nam-joon, Jimin and Eun-ha.

The groups went into their separated ways, with Eun-ha moping around.

While Jimin and Nam-joon were taking their fancy pictures, Eun-ha just looked around and waved at tourists and natives that greeted her. She had her earphones on and listened to a queue of random songs on her other phone.

"BLACKPINK in your areaaa.", she shook her shoulders as she moves to the music. She was looking through her instragram too and was talking to a friend.

Slowly, she ended up doing the choreo.

Nam-joon snaps a picture of Jimin posing on the little statue and smiles in satisfaction. "Wow Jimin-ah. You really do look good in everything."

Jimin skips his way to Nam-joon and looks at his pictures. "You take good ones too hyung.", he looks around to find Eun-ha and doesn't see her. "Where's Eun-ha?"