Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman

It was early in the morning with the sun still trying to rise. Hyo-rin was the first one to wake up and got out of her and Jun's room.

Yawning, she makes her way to the living room and stops by the kitchen to grab a can of sour cream Pringles. She then made her way back to the living room and stops her tracks as she sees two heads leaning on each other on the couch. She goes to the front and sees Eun-ha wrapped in Suga's protective embrace. The two of them were sleeping peacefully while sitting up that is.

"Aaah.", Hyo-rin munches on the Pringles and sits on the single love seat that was close to Eun-ha's side. "Did something happen to these two last night?", she mumbled to herself, grinning. "Psst.", she nudges Eun-ha's calve with her foot. "Psst Eun-ha."

Eun-ha groans and attaches herself on Suga like a koala. Suga cuddles her and strokes her head.

"Psh. So early in the morning.", Hyo-rin quietly cackled to herself. "Now I know why she never took interest in Jun.", she shrugs. "Jun wants a dominant lady. And she's one. Just not in the situation she needs to be. Mhm mhm."

"Shut up...", Eun-ha grumbled.

Hyo-rin scratches her head and sighs. "I better wake her up before she freaks out.", she stands up and shook Eun-ha's shoulders. "It's time to wake up. We got a lot to talk about.", she puts the tube of snacks under her nostrils.

And of course, Eun-ha wakes and hisses. She rubs her eyes and stands up. "Cheese Pringles and the pizza one are so much bette—"

Hyo-rin shoves a mouthful of sour cream Pringles in the latter's mouth. "Shut up and eat it. Let's talk outside. You're lucky that I found you before the others did. Otherwise, you would've gotten teased the whole day."

"Yo righch.", said Eun-ha while painfully chewing on the not so favorite flavor of Pringles.

The two girls went outside and sat down on the dining table. Eun-ha groans and lays her head on the table.

Hyo-rin ruffles Eun-ha's hair and leans her face close to her to peer over. "Ok. Tell me what happened."

Eun-ha kept quiet for a while then spoke. "I want to know what happened. But somewhere at the back of my mind, I don't want to remember what the reason of the incident was."

"Your fight with him?"

"Yeah. Do you know anything about it?"

The older female puts one leg over the other and ponders. "I don't think I'm in the position to say anything. Your boys told me bits and pieces of it but Taehyung-ah told me not to bring it up. So, I can't really say."

"Why is everyone hiding it from me?", Eun-ha whines. "It's just so unfair that everyone knows while I don't know a thing about it."

"Ah Eun-ha. So childish.", Hyo-rin giggles. "Maybe this is why they don't want to tell you. Another thing maybe, is because they don't want you to get hurt hm?"

Eun-ha looks at her and puffs her cheek. "Why is everyone protecting me? No one really did that besides my family till now. Even in the Pack, I did all the protecting."

"You know what I noticed about you.", Hyo-rin sighs. "You're only like this when you're with them. Even though you were childish but mature back then, right now when you're with BTS, you become like, the center of their attention."

"Maybe because I'm the only girl in the group?", said Eun-ha.

Hyo-rin hums. "No, I don't think so. You were the only girl in the recent the Pack group too and you weren't like that."

"You're right. I didn't think about that.", Eun-ha hears Kyu-yoon's hooting and his cage shaking. She stands up and walks to the tree where the cage was. "I'm coming you bird. Settle down."