One

*flashback*
"I just wanna die" I cry into my mothers chest. "It's not fair. He was my little brother and I miss him so much. Please just let me die mommy" I cry hard into her chest and she holds me tightly. I can tell she's crying too. I've just attempted suicide again. "What do you think those pills were gonna do?" My mom asks me. "Take my pain away" I cry and my dad comes in and hands me a water bottle. Let me catch you up on what's going on. I am the oldest child of the LeBlanc family, also known as Bratayley on YouTube. My mom and dad started filming our daily lives when me and my little brother Caleb were younger. Not long after our sister Annie came, and then our sister Hayley. About a month ago my little brother passed away from a undetected heart disease and I fell into a deep depression. I've attempted suicide 4 times now,  it each time someone stops me or it doesn't work. "I don't want water daddy, I want to die" I say looking him in the eye and he sits down beside me and starts crying. "Teagan we've lost Caleb and we can't lose you too. Annie and Hayley are doing so well with this. What's going on with you?" He asks. "It's not just Caleb. It's everything. I hate school, I don't get enough training in at gymnastics. Y'all let the little girls homeschool but you won't let me and it's to hard. I want to homeschool" I say and my dad nods. "You can homeschool baby girl" he says and pulls me to him. "I'm just so unhappy" I sob into his chest. "Would you consider counseling?" Mommy asks. "I think that would help" I nod and start calming down. Daddy carries me to bed and I lay down and cry myself to sleep.
*end of flashback*

~info for story~
Starting at the most current vlog wk 339 'welcome to our new bedroom'
This is a story as if Mr.Billy and Mrs.Katie had a daughter before they had Caleb. She is now 16 in this story. For the story Flippin'Katie is also apart of it and Brennan is 16 as well. Story starting next chapter