Chapter eighty nine

"Don't tell anyone that Brennan broke up with me" I whisper to Hunter when I wake up in the morning. He nods and kisses my forehead. I get up and go brush my teeth and make a bottle. When I come back up Hunter was changing Weston's diaper. "Thanks" I say and pick Weston up and feed him. "Let me do that. I know y'all are going to set today so I will feed him and let you get ready" he says. "Thank you" I say and hand him back. I got get in the shower. I break down and cry more during my shower. When I get out I put on some black adidas leggings and one of my adidas shirts that I haven't worn since before I got pregnant. I do a little bit of makeup and get Paige to braid my hair into French pig tails.

When we get to set mommy informs me that Annie will not be on set all day and that when she gets wrapped she is going to do school. "Can I stay here? I really just don't want to be at home right now" I ask and she nods. "Is everything okay?" She asks rubbing my back and I nod and fake a smile. I'm sitting on a chair and rocking the car seat with my foot while they film. I can tell that mommy is watching me closely though. I look down and my phone is ringing and it's Brennan. I take a deep breath and decide not to answer right now.

When Hayley is wrapped we take Hayden home with us so we can watch the Justin Bieber movie. When we get home mommy orders pizza and I bring the swing down to the second level and transfer a sleeping Weston from his car seat to his swing. He has slept more than usual so I can already tell it's gonna be a long night. We eat pizza and cookies and then Mr.Jimmy calls and says that he's here to pick Hayden up. "Oh and bring Teagan down" I hear Hunter say. "Paige will you watch Weston for a minute?" I ask and she nods with a mouth full of cookie.

When I get downstairs with Hayden, Annie, and mommy Hunter is standing there with a  ice outfit on. "You look handsome, where you going?" I ask. "Taking you on a date" he says and then looks at mommy. "A best friend date" he says with a smile. "Oh really what are we doing?" I ask. "We are going out to eat and whatever else you want to do" he smiles. "Is this why you would only let me have 1 piece of pizza?" I ask mommy and she nods. I smile. "What about Weston?" I ask and mommy assures me that she's got him. "Let me go change" I say and go back upstairs. I put on a black dress with some cute shoes and take my hair out if the braids and do my makeup quick, but nice.  I quickly kiss Weston on the head and head back downstairs. "Ohhh girl you look good" Hunter says when I walk into view. I laugh and grab his arm. "Let's go" I laugh and we start to walk away. I turn back to mommy. "Weston will eat in like 30 minutes, the diaper rash cream is in the top drawer of the diaper holder, his favorite pacifier is the blue one, if anything happens call me" I say and she laughs. "Okay mommy, go have fun" she says while smiling.

When we get to the nice restaurant we get out of the car and I hug Hunters neck. "Thank you for this" I whisper in his ear and he hugs me back. "You deserve it" he tells me and then we go inside.
The waiter comes and takes our order and I get seafood Alfredo. "So have you talked to him?" He asks me before our food comes. "Umm no. He called earlier but we were on set so I didn't answer. I'll call him back later tonight or tomorrow" I say and he grabs my hand. "You know he was the one that was holding us back to begin with. Don't you think maybe we could give us a shot now?" He asks and I sigh. "Hunter you know that I love you but we dated for a long time and I can't just start dating you right after. It wouldn't be fair to you. Let's give it some time" I say and he nods but doesn't let go of my hand. "Enough talk about everything. Let's focus on having a good night" he says and the food comes.

When hunter drops me off he looks into my eyes. I knew that he was gonna kiss me but I didn't pull away. The kiss was gentle, much like the first kiss we had. He got more response from me this time. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his body closer to mine. When we pulled away my forehead leaned against his. "So how long if a wait were you thinking?" He asks with a smile. I laugh and then press my lips to his once more. "Goodnight. Thank you for tonight" I say and go inside.

Mommy is sitting on the couch feeding Weston when I come back in. "I thought I'd be home in time for this feeding. Sorry" I say and she smiles. "No worries. He had been a perfect angel all night. Did you have fun?" She asks and I nod. I put my hands on both sides of Weston's face and kiss his tiny forehead. "I missed my handsome baby tho" I say and she laughs. "Oh Tills, your ring is missing. You didn't lose t did you?" She asks and my throat goes dry. "No ma'am. I don't like to wear it when I'm out with Hunter because people assume things" I say making it up on the spot. "It shouldn't matter what people think Teagan" she says and burps Weston. "I'm gonna go put my pajamas on and wash my face and then I'll come back for him" I say and go upstairs to my bathroom. I pull my hair into a bun and take my makeup off and put on Hunters hoodie and some shorts. I carry the swing upstairs and then grab Weston from my mom. "Thank you so much for watching him" I say and kiss her cheek. I take him upstairs and hang out with him until he needs his diaper changed. After I change him he starts o fall asleep so I put him in his swing.