One seventy five

"Goodmorning everyone we have a busy house this morning" I laugh as I start vlogging. We've got Mrs.Jill over here who is being the best G'ma in the whole entire world and watching Weston while Brennan and I pack for Russia and then Europe so we've got a lot of different outfits we need and things just are slightly hectic" I laugh and Mrs.Jill grabs the camera to start filming us packing and films Weston scooting around on his butt. After awhile he gets restless and doesn't want to be on the floor anymore so she puts him in his walker where he follows me and Brennan around and it's super cute.

"So it's been a hot minute since we last talked to you guys we are still trying to get things ready for Russia and Europe. Mrs.Jill and Weston just ran and got us some barbecue sandwiches for lunch and then just came back and as soon as they walked in the fed ex guys pulled up and he brought a package for Brennan. "Woah is that a cooler?" Mrs.Jill asks as he pulls the coca-cola cooler out of the box. When he opens it there's a glass coke bottle with his Instagram handle on it. "Woah that's awesome babe" I say. He pulls a box with two drawers out of the cooler and in the first one is the new fifa game for the Xbox and the second one had 3 jerseys in it. One with Brennans Instagram handle, one with mine, and one that said Weston Donnelly on the back. "Oh these are awesome to wear to the game" I say and hold mine up. They sent me a bigger size so I could wear it over my bump but till still look nice when I'm not pregnant anymore with leggings.

After a whole day of packing and getting ready for our trip Mrs.Jill and Mr.Mike invite us over for sushi. We head on over and we eat dinner with them but brennans still complaining of his ear hurting. "We have a few things to get anyway so we can go to the store and see if we can find some medicine" I say and he nods. Weston is passed out on G'pas chest. "I want ice cream so why don't I just take you guys and Weston can stay here with Mike" Mrs.Jill suggests and we nod.

We decide after our CVS trip to take Brennan on to urgent care because if he has an ear infection we need to take care of it. They quickly diagnose him with an ear infection so they get us some medicine and then we head for ice cream. When we get back to their house Weston is actually waking up so it's the perfect time to put him in his car seat and head home. "I'll see you guys tomorrow" Mrs.Jill says and kisses all of our cheeks and we head home. Brennan drives home and I decide to close the vlog out. "This is like the 10th time we close the vlog out on our way home but we had a busy day and were exhausted so we love you guys"