Chapter one hundred and one

"On our way to hollywood" I sing song on the way down to the car. "Westies first time in Hollywood" Annie says looking at him in the car seat. He's surprisingly wide awake. "I'm really really surprised he's still awake. He's been awake since 10:30" I say and mommy looks at me surprised. "All of y'all look so cute and are so matchy" mommy says. Annie, Paige, and Hayley are all wearing jersey type shirts that are black and white and mines just a black and white striped tshirt. "Even Weston is wearing black and white" mommy says. "I love this outfit he has on" I say. He's wearing a white onesie with black shorts that have red W's on them and the onesie had a red W on the front. "It's super cute" she tells me.

When we get to Hollywood I put Weston in the wrap. We decided not to take the stroller because we are gonna go eat and stuff and what do you do with a stroller while you go eat? So mommy helps me wrap him up and I'm carrying the backpack diaper bag today. "I gotta baby on my front and a bag on my back" I say and then realize mommy was vlogging. "Well that's embarrassing. Guys did you see Hunters snapchat story last night? He went somewhere with Brec and Dylan and he ran into a flippin pole and his face was all bloody and stuff" I say and Annie nods. "Yeah Hayden was telling me about that. It looked rough" she said and I nod. "We've been snapchatting all morning and after he got the blood off it's not even that big of a place. It just bled a lot" I say and take a selfie to snapchat him back.

We go to a few stores but don't buy anything and then we go to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. "It's Paige's first time here" mommy says. "And westies" Paige says and mommy laughs. "But west can't eat" she says. "Actually, he is eating lunch when we do because it's time for him to eat" I say as I shake up his bottle and stick it in his mouth.

When we are done eating we do some more shopping and I buy me, Weston, and Hunter clothes. "Teagan has a shopping addiction. Not only did she buy clothes for herself, or just her and her son, but her fiancé too" mommy laughs filming me. "Hunter really likes these shirts so I figured I'd get him some because he doesn't have these colors and they had little baby ones too so him and Westie are gonna match" I say in a cute voice. "Is Hunter gonna be okay with that?" Mommy asks. "He....will wear the shirts I bought him" I say smiling.

We are all really tired so we head back to the apartment and I give Weston a bath and put him to bed and then take a shower myself. "I'm so tired" I say yawning and plop on the couch. I fall asleep but wake up when I hear Hunters voice talking. I open my eyes and sit up and he's in the kitchen talking to my mom. They are whispering so I can't hear what their talking about but they both look really serious. "Hey babe. I didn't know you were coming over" o smile and they both look over. "Hey gorgeous, I figured I'd surprise you. I didn't know you'd be asleep though. I'm sorry" he says. "It's fine. You can come over anytime" I smile and go over and wrap my arms around him. We both look at mommy and she smiles. "Y'all are so cute" she says and I smile and bury my head in his side. "Teagan, Westie is crying can I get him?" Annie says sticking her head over the top. "Yeah sure. Thank you" I say. "What's she doing in your loft?" Hunter asks with a laugh. "Watching a movie I think" I say and we go sit on the couch and watch tv while we snuggle.