Chapter one ten

"I'm so freaking frustrated!" I say angrily. "Listen don't be. I know that it's irritating because he surprised you with it and you can't be with Hunter right now but we have a lawyer and he said everything's gonna be okay" daddy says rubbing my back. "Dad he could take my son from me" I whisper. "He could, but he's not" he says. "I hate him. I love Weston but I wish he was Hunters baby not Brennan's. I'm such an idiot" I say and go upstairs. I set up the vlogging camera.  "Hey guys. The vlog has been started for the day but this is the first time you've seen me I believe. I just want to update you guys on what's going on without going into too much detail. Basically Brennan decided he wanted full custody of Weston and so we have started the custody battle. Neither one of us will go into much depth about it because it is a very personal matter but i just felt like I should tell you guys because you are a part of my family and I know you would be curious. Umm I've made the decision not to film West as much. Obviously he will still be on the vlogs and in my channel videos, keep a look out for his 1 month update by the way, but not as much because I wouldn't want there to be anything that could be held against me" I say and Weston starts crying. "Speaking of which, gotta go" I say and I turn the camera off and pick him up. "Hey handsome boy" I smile to him. I kiss his forehead and then lay him on the changing table to change his diaper. When I carry him downstairs I sit on the couch and sigh. "Hungry?" Mommy asks. "Yes. Very" I say and she hears me up some pizza. I sit at the island and eat my pizza and hold my baby. "I just couldn't imagine if he weren't here" I say. "Kids do that. Once you lay eyes on them, no once you hear their tiny heart beat, they are the only thing that matters anymore.

Theirs a knock on the door and Mom answers it. "Hunter! Hi" she says surprised and Hunter walks around the corner. "I know that we can't technically be together or engaged but we should still get to see each other. We don't have to cut each other out forever" he says. I smile. "I love you so much" I say and walk over and kiss him. "I love you more" he says smiling. We sit around and hang for awhile with no cameras. "Okay guys not a lot of vlogging gone on today but Hayley is my room with me, Teagan is fixing herself some more pizza for dinner, and Weston is asleep in the livingroom where Teagan is watching The Good Doctor" I hear mommy say. Hunter has already gone home but I'm still as stressed as before. I want things to go back to how they were.