Chapter seventy two

I got up this morning and yawned loudly. As soon as I did Annie came running up my stairs. "Stay up here. Dont peek over the edge and get dressed into something cute" SHe smiles and goes back downstairs. I sit there confused for a second but I can here people downstairs. I get up and put on a baby blue tshirt dress and some brown gladiator sandals. I put on a long gold necklace and some cute earrings, rings, and bracelets. I curl my hair into waves and then do my makeup. 

"Okay Teagan! You can come down now!" I hear mom yell. I walk down the stairs and I see a bunch of people sitting around and baby shower decorations. "Surprise!" Everyone yells. "Awe you guys! Thank you so much!" I say and finish down the stairs. I start hugging people and Hunter comes out from behind Daddy. "Hey Tilly" He smiles and I gasp and hug him tight. "I'm so glad your back!" I say and I hear the doorbell go off. "I'll get it!" Mrs.Bartels says. "Sorry I'm late" I hear another guys voice say. I turn around and Brennan, Mrs.Jill, and Katie are standing there. "Babe!" I say and hug him tight. "I missed you" He smiles and kisses me. I hug Mrs.Jill and Katie too. I talk to everyone for a little while and then Mommy says its time for Brennan and I to open presents. We sit and start opening presets. We get so many cute little outfits and packs and packs of diapers and wipes. Mrs.Jill gives us a diaper bag, and even gets a back pack diaper bag thats very boyish looking for Brennan. "Oh thanks mom. I was not looking forward to carrying round this" He says and picks up the black one with white arrows all over it. "Thats not even as girly as they get" Jojo's mom says and everyone laughs. "Its hard to find a cute one for a boy though with out having some kind of animal or monster on it" Mrs. Bartels laughs. All of the moms in the room start having a conversation about the difference between having a boy and a girl. 

After the baby shower Mrs.Jill and Katie and Brennan are still here because they will be staying with us. I'm walking around with Mommy cleaning up while Brennan and Daddy carry all the gifts upstairs for me to put up later. I walk over to mommy and hug her. "Thank you so much for this mommy. It was amazing" I say and she hugs me back. "Your welcome baby girl" She says. Everyone is sitting around talking and I go up to my loft with Brennan and we put all the gifts away and cuddle. "I really missed you" I say. "I missed you to babe" He says and kisses me. The kiss quickly turned into him tickling me. "Hunter stop!" I yell out and then quickly realize what I just said. "Brennan I am so sorry. I dont know why I said that" I say and he fakes a smile. "It's okay baby. Not a big deal. Really" He says and kisses my cheek. We turn on a movie but I cant pay attention. I cant help but think about how embarrassed I am. I turn to him and smile. "I love you. So much" I say and he smiles and kisses me. "I love you more. I cant wait until our handsome little guy is born" He smiles. I fall asleep with my head on his shoulder.