Five

Monday morning came around and it was time for me to go back to gym. "I'm dropping Teagan off at her 7:30 practice this morning" Paige says into the vlogging camera. "We stopped at Starbucks because I needed coffee and I asked the lady for a turkey bagel and it's supposed to have turkey, tomato, cheese, and lettuce and she didn't give me and cheese" I pout. Paige laughs at me and I finish my bagel and then I get out and go to practice.

At lunch time mommy picks me and Annie up from gym. Annie's class starts an hour later than mine. "Hello girls!" Mom says when we get in. "My favorite thing about picking the girls up is seeing what outfit choice they've made. Teagan usually always goes for a solid color Leo and crazy printed leggings and Annie usually has a printed Leo and solid color leggings, so their like reversed" she laughs. "I'm starving" Annie whines. "We can go get you girls some lunch what do you want?" Mommy asks and I shrug my shoulders. "Was it as hard as you thought Teagan?" She asks me and I think for a second. "I'm gonna be sore but not really. I did a little bit of everything and they wanted us to run but since it wasn't our official running day nobody had tennis shoes so we couldn't" I say. "Oh yeah a lot of you wear slides. And during the winter they wear ugg boots and they all look so funny" mommy laughs and starts driving. We go eat chipotle for lunch and then go home and be lazy for the rest of the day.

The next day after practice mommy, Paige, and Hayley pick us up and take us to the mall. "We have a big trip coming up soon and we realized that the girls needed more summery clothes after cleaning out their closets, and that Hayley barely has anything that fits" mommy tells the camera and we go have lunch first. Annie and Hayley eat Taco Bell while me and Paige have kale salad and kale smoothies and mommy has a panini. We go shopping and we all get some really cute clothes.

When we get home I vlog. "So we just got back from shopping for a trip were taking later on in the month. I actually can't remember exactly when we're going but I can't tell you where. But we had a good time shopping and we came home and I've been sitting down in the den playing with frisbee. I asked mommy and daddy if I could get a kitten because cats are my favorite animal and they said they would think about it so comment down below if I get a kitten what should I name it" I say and laugh. I film frisbee hopping around. "I think Annie is going to ride Luna tomorrow for the first time but I am going on a date with Brennan tomorrow so I'm super excited" I say and make an excited face. "I hope daddy cuts this part out but I think I really like Brennan. He's really good to me" I smile.