Chapter one oh five

"What are we doing today?" I ask mommy when I walk down the steaks with Weston in my arms. "Not much. Is Hunter still here?" She asks and I shake my head. "He had to go film something with Hayden and Dylan" I say and she nods.

After just hanging out around the house for awhile mommy comes up to my room. "Are you and West coming to target with us?" She asks and I nod. "Yeah sure" I say and get up and put some clothes on. I put on some black Nike shorts and one of Hunters tshirts that he left at our apartment. I put Weston in a cute little gray onesie with dinosaurs all over it and put him in the car seat.

When we get to Target we shop around and I get sucked into the baby clothes section. I ended up with a  inch of baby stuff that I most likely didn't need. "Can I buy him this onesie that says 'Grandmas dude'" she asks and I laugh and nod. "That's super cute" I say and he starts fussing in his seat. I take him out and Annie takes him from me. "Baby snatcher" I mumble. As we are walking around I hear a voice I recognize. "Hunters here" I whisper and mommy looks at me strangely. I see him and Dylan walking not far in front of us so I stop the buggy and Mommy gets it the vlog. I run and jump on Hunters back and he screams like a little girl. Dylan busts out laughing. "Oh my gosh I thought you were like a crazy fan or something" Hunter says when he finally realizes it is me. He wraps his arms under my legs and hoists me up. "Nope just a crazy fiancé" I laugh. I get down and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. "Is West here?" He asks and I laugh. "No I left him home alone to watch over the apartment" I say and he rolls his eyes. "Annie's got him but her and Hayley went to find some kind of something they wanted. "Oh shoot I was supposed to go help" mommy says and then turns her cart around and goes to find the girls. I grab Hunters hand and we keep walking. "So are y'all done filming?" I ask and Dylan sighs. "Hunter is, Dylan is not" he says and I laugh. "Are you frustrated Dyl?" I ask and he nods while rolling his eyes. "So do you have to go back?" I ask hunter and he nods. "I don't have to go to set but I have a meeting with my publisher" he says and I nod. Hunter is writing a poetry book and he won't let me see any of it until it comes out. We walk around and get the stuff they need and then eventually run into my mom and my sisters. Mom is holding West now and Hunter walks up and asks if he can hold him. She hands him off and they walk around with us while we finish up shopping. "Hunter!" I hear a girls voice call. He turns to find the voice and a girl is smiling at him. "Oh hey Tracy" he says, he doesn't sound very happy to see whoever this girl is. "You had a baby?" Tracy asks and he smiles. "No my fiancée did" he says and she looks at me with a disgusted look. "But your the dad?" She asks and hunter laughs again. It was one of those I'm fed up with you laughs. "Not but blood but I'm raising him as my own" hunter says and she scrunched her face. "Why? That's dumb" she says. "He does it because he loves me and our son" I say butting in. "And who are you?" She asks in a snotty voice. "I'm Teagan, Hunters fiancée, babe we really have to go" I say and lean him away from her. "I'm sorry but I don't know who she is and I did not like her attitude" I tell hunter and he laughs. "She is my ex" he says. "Ugh I should go back there and beat her face in. 'Why are you taking care of her baby that's dumb'" I say mocking her. He laughs and wraps his free arm around me waist and kissing my forehead. "I hate people like that" I say and he hold my hand. "I know you do babe" he says and kisses my head.

A little later Jayden and her mom come over and we go to Olive Garden to eat. When we get home I go to sleep quickly.