Chapter ninety one

"Goodmorning Teagan" mommy says when I come downstairs with Weston's in his car seat. "And goodmorning handsome man" she says running over with the vlog camera to film him. He looks up at her and coos. "Handsome is wide awake this morning. Hunters gonna have a blast with him today" I laugh. "Oh is he coming to set to watch Weston while you do school work?" She asks and I nod. "We don't have time for you to eat breakfast so you'll just have to eat on set. Don't even put the baby down just keep walking towards the front door" mommy says and I laugh. "Can I at least have some apple juice?" I ask and she shakes her head while pushing us out the door. "They have juice on set" she tells me and I huff as I'm shoved towards the car.

Hunter greets me with a smile at the car when we pull up. I get out and smile and hug him. "I came to carry your baby for you" he says and I grab my backpack. "And your backpack" he says and puts my backpack on his back. "Your the bomb" I laugh and hand him the heavy car seat.

"Do you want to come sit on the roof top with us?" mommy asks us. We aren't at the school today because they are filming at a house because they are filming in TK and Rhymes room today. "Ummmm no. I think we will go sit inside somewhere because I'd rather not have Weston's little baby skin out there" I say and mommy nods. "That probably a good idea. It's pretty hot out there. Well if you need us that's where we will be" she says and I nod. "Are we in the way if we sit on the couch?" I ask the director. "No that's fine. But if Weston starts crying I'm gonna need you or Hunter to take him out of here as quick as possible because we are right up stairs" he says and Hunter nods. "I got him" he smiles. We sit on the couch and I get out my note book and my laptop. We whisper about random stuff as I work and as Weston sleeps in his car seat.

Today was a long day but Weston was perfect. When it was eating time he didn't cry, he just woke up and looked at us until we put a bottle in his mouth. When we got home we ate some mcdonalds and Annie and I went upstairs. "I'm gonna go live on Instagram and we can answer some questions" she says and I nod and put Weston's bottle in his mouth. "Hey everyone... I'm gonna wait till more people join" she says and then a flood of people join and tons of comments are rolling in. "Hey everyone so I'm here with my sister Teagan and my nephew Weston and we are gonna answer some questions so comments your questions" she says. Immediately so much Hannie is being talked about. "How old is Wesley?" She reads and we both laugh. "His name is Weston and he is 10 days old...I think" I say with a laugh. "Where is Brennan?" She reads. "Brennan went home because of school" she answers for me. I still haven't told my family that we broke up. "How much longer with you guys be in LA?" I read from Annie's phone. "Umm we actually aren't sure. We are doing a lot here" Annie answers. "Where did Billy go? Oh I like your user name @billyquakesallday" (idk if that's a real insta). "Daddy went back to Maryland to take care of the dogs" Annie answers. "Why doesn't Teagan wear her engagement ring anymore?" She reads and then looks back at me. I freeze and my heart drops. "Just ignore that one. I'm going to make a video on my channel within the next couple of days" I say and she looks at me confused. "Okay well that's all we have today" she says and ends the live. "Why aren't you wearing your ring?" She asks. I sigh and eat up and go to the side. "Hey! Y'all come up here I have something to tell y'all" I say and Hayley, Mommy, and Paige comes up to my loft. "Should I call daddy?" Mommy asks and I nod. She calls him and puts him on speaker phone. "Teagan called us all to her loft and she says she has something important to tell us" she informs him. "Okay" he says . "So Brennan and I over the past couple of days have had a lot of... long and stressful conversations and we've decided that it would be best if we were no longer together. I know it's bad timing and we should've figured this out before Weston was born but I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. We both love our son and we love each other,  but I'm not in love with him. I'm in love with someone else, that I should've realized earlier" I say and everyone makes facial expressions. "Well obviously we just want you to be happy in what ever decisions you make in life and we want you to make the right decisions for you but you have to think of your son now too. If this is what's best then we are all happy for you" daddy says. "No we were both very mature about the situation and we worked out the custody thing together and we are fine" I say. "Does this other guy know about Weston?" Hayley asks and I blush as I nod. "Yeah definitely. He loves him" I say. And I can see Paige is bouncing like a child. "It's Hunter I'm sorry Teagan but I can't hold it in. I walked in on them kissing the other day" she blurts out loudly. "Oh I could've guessed that" Momy  says laughing. "I believe that Hunter will be good to you. But I need him to understand too that Weston is the most important thing in your life" daddy says. "Of definitely. We talked about it and he promised that he was gonna take good care of us and love us both" I smile. "You can't see Billy but she has the biggest smile on her face" mommy says with a slight laugh. "I'm glad that everything is settled now" he says and we hear the door downstairs close. Our eyes go wide. "What the heck?" I whisper and then a voice speaks. "Leblanc family?" I hear Hunter ask. "You scared us! We are all up here!" I call back. He comes up the stairs. "Sorry, I knocked but I could hear Paige yelling from the hallway so I figured you didn't hear me and it was unlocked" he says. "It's fine. If you come over and it's unlocked you can just come on in" mommy says and takes daddy off speaker phone and goes downstairs. "Umm I just came to see if you and Weston wanted to come out tonight" he asks. "Yeah sure. We can go walk around city walk or something" I say and he nods. "I get to use my stroller for the first time!" I say and Hunter laughs. "Let me change" I say and he nods. "Will you change Weston and put this on him?" I ask handing him a navy blue onesie with a W on the front in yellow. "Yeah sure" he says grabbing Weston and putting him on the changing table. I go over to my closet and change into skinny jeans but just stand there with my bralette on looking for a shirt to wear. Hunter turns around with Weston in his arms. "Oh I'm sorry" he says and turns back around. "It's okay. I'm showing less skin now then I did in Hawaii in my bikinis and you were there the whole time" I laugh. "Yeah but you were someone else's then. Now your fair game" he smirks and I roll my eyes. "Boys" I say and grab a cute shirt and put it on. I slide my birkenstocks on and roll my jeans up once. I put on a little bit of makeup and straighten my hair. When I turn back around Hunter already has Weston in his car seat. "So what kind of stroller are you taking?" He ask and I grab my stroller and pop it open. "It's like a bassinet so he isn't in his car seat the whole time and he has more wiggle room" I say and he smiles. "He will like that" he tells me and I nod. "I'll carry the car seat if you can carry the stroller" I smile and he laughs and pick up both. "I knew I kept you around for a reason" I say and he goes downstairs. "We will be back later" I say waving goodbye to my family.