One seventy six

"Goodmorning everyone, we are in our way to a swim meet this morning but half way through Brennan, Weston, Mrs.Jill and I are headed to New York and then we leave Mrs.Jill and we head to Moscow and then to the other place I can't pronounce. We had a long talk with each other and Mrs.Jill last night and Weston will be staying with G'ma and G'pa until we meet them in Barcelona because that's just a lot of international travel for a 8 month old so we are appreciative of G'ma and G'pa for keeping him so we have this amazing opportunity to go to Russia with Brennan. We just got to the swim meet so I will video and let y'all see babe swim" I smile and we get out of the car. We say hi to Mrs.Jill and Mr.Mike and Ryan and then they start swimming.

After they swim for awhile it's time for us to go to the airport. We say goodbye to Mr.Mike and Ryan and then we head to the airport and catch our flight. "So you brought Weston's Barcelona suitcase to the house and it's downstairs and he has clothes in my bag for tonight and tomorrow and then there's another bag at the house for his clothes until Barcelona correct?" Mrs.Jill asks. "Yes. He has everything he needs and of course you have a key to our house if there ends up being something else he needs so" I say and she nods as Weston naps on Brennans lap.

When we get to New York we meet up with other people that Coke also is sending to Russia. We get checked into our hotel and Mrs.Jill is ready to head to her hotel. "Oh my gosh I'm so sad to be leaving you sweet boy" I say hugging Weston. "Dada" he says. "Good lord" I laugh and kiss his face and then hand him off to B. "Bye we love you!" We say over the balcony of the hotel as Mrs.Jill and Weston catch a cab.  We end our vlog and then head to bed