Chapter one oh three

"Hayley is taking a test, Teagan is sitting on the couch, and then Annie is... idk what she's doing she's being weird though. It was so quiet last night. If you didn't watch yesterday's video, Brennan who is Westies dad came to town to see Weston so he is with them until Sunday and it's weird not to have him here. And mum and Paige are gone" mommy says sadly starting the vlog. "I'm done with school" I say closing my laptop. "Good girl" she says. I go upstairs and curl my hair and then do my makeup. "We're going to the clippers basketball game tonight" I say when I come down the stairs. I have on  a black tank top with ripped skinny jeans and  my black and white Nikes. Nike is sending us to the clippers game and even giving us free jerseys and stuff. I don't like basketball but Hunters coming with us so I'll probably spend most of my time watching him watch basketball.

When we arrive we hang out in the parking lot for awhile and dance around and stuff. "It's so weird not having Westie" I laugh while I'm on Hunters back. Hayden tossed me my jersey so I get off and put it over my shirt and then get back in Hunters back. Mommy took a really cute picture of Hunter and Hayden standing side by side with me on Hunters back and Annie on Hayden's back. 

We go to our suit room thingy to watch the game and we got free tshirts and light up bracelets and stuff. We sit and watch the game for awhile and we are all having a great time. They bring in a dessert cart and I get a piece of cake with some vanilla ice cream on top.

When the game is over we take a bunch more pictures and we dance around the parking lot and stuff.

Sorry for the boring chapter you guys.