twenty six -BONUS CHAPTER

"Its a.... BOY!" I yell excitedly. Brennan smiles really really big and so do I. "I cant believe I'm gonna be an aunt!" Hayley says. "And I'm gonna be a grandmother" Mommy says sitting down. Everyone is still kind of in awe and Daddy comes over to me and pulls me to the side. "im sory for how I reacted. I'm glad that If im gonna be a grandfather this early. Brennan is the dad" He says. I smile and hug him. "I love you daddy" I say and he hugs me tight. "I love you too baby girl" He says. 

A little while later I find Annie and Hayden sitting out back. "Mom and Dad just bought me a plane ticket for tomorrow night to go visit Brennan for a couple of days" I say and I notice Annie is crying. "Whats wrong Annie?" I ask. "Im really excited to be an aunt but I dont want you to move out" She says sadly and Hayden rubs her back. "Annie, im not moving out anytime soon" I say. "i'm gonna put a crib in my room so when he cries at night he will wake you up too since we share a wall" I laugh. "And youll still travel with us?" She asks. "After hes old enough. He has to be a couple months old I think" I say and she smiles. We have a group hug. "Are you ready to be an uncle?" I ask Hayden and him and Annie blush and go inside. 

I pack my bag to go to Brennans for 2 days, and then Im flying to Toronto by myself and meeting mommy and Annie.