fourteen

Last night we drove to the rock your hair house hold and had a huge slumber party. When me and Annie were alone I started quizzing her on Hayden. "Okay I know somethings going on, what is it?" I ask and she sighs. "We like each other. A lot. But theirs just so much stuff online and I don't think mommy and daddy will let me date yet. I mean you just got a boyfriend but your almost 17" She says and I smile. "I'll handle mom and dad. Don't worry about them. And all the people on the internet can do is talk. It's not like they actually do anything" I say and she nods. "You're right" She says and some one knocks on the door. "COME IN" We both shout and Mommy comes in. "Its 4:45. Time to start getting ready for your music video Annie" She says and Annie gets up and follows her out. I dont have to get up and start getting dressed and stuff for another couple of minutes so I stay laid in bed. Theirs another knock on the door and then Brennan comes in. "Hey handsome" I smile and sit up. He smiles and sits down on the bed with me and wraps his arms around me. "I could go back to sleep" I say shutting my eyes and he laughs. "ME too. I still feel like I havent seen you in forever" He says and I nod in agreeance. "I know. We have just been traveling so much lately" I say and he kisses my forehead. He goes to get ready for the day and I get up and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a maroon tank top with a plaid shirt on over it but I leave it unbuttoned. We are shooting Annies second music video today and we are doing it at stables so their will be horses and stuff. I slide on some ankle booties and get Paige to fishtail my hair to the side. I do light makeup and then meet Brennan in the livingroom. I smile and sit down next to him and he puts and arm around me and we both scroll through our phones. When every ones ready we leave for the stables and Annie and Hayden shoot all day. Brennan and I sit most of the day and catch up on stuff thats been going on. After Annies shoot we go back to the house and shower and get ready to leave for hawaii tomorrow.