Chapter seventy eight

I woke up with a lot of main in my stomach. I texted mommy and a couple of minutes later she is coming up and laying in my bed with me. She brushes my hair out of my face and rubs my back as I try to get back to sleep. "I want Brennan" I whine and she kisses my forehead. "I know Teags. Im sorry that we are in LA. Do you want me and you to go home tomorrow an leave daddy here with the girls?" She asks. "No way. I love it here" I say and my eye lids win and I drift back to sleep. When I wake up again Mommy is still in my bed. I smile as I get up and go downstairs to make breakfast. Paige and daddy are coming back in. "Where were yall?" I ask taking out some instant oatmeal. "We went to workout. Have you seen your mom? She wasnt in bed when I got up this morning" Daddy says. "She is in my bed. I woke up in a lok of pain at about 4 and asked her to come lay with me" I say and daddy smiles and hugs me. "I'm sorry your in pain. It'll be over soon" He says. I smile and continue to make my oatmeal. "I was thinking, remember last night when we were talking about needing a mom for chicken girls?" Mommy says. While I was making my oatmeal the whole family had joined us in the kitchen/ livingroom. "Why cant Tilly do it?" Annie asks and Hayley laughs. "She's not old enough to be a mom" she says laughing. "You know I'm having a baby anytime now right Hay? And that will make me a mom" I say and everyone laughs. "Oh yeah" she says, her little cheeks turning red.

After breakfast and school we go to the Rock your hair house hold to do a table read for Annie and Hayley. In the car on the ride over there I sit in the very back of the car with Hayley while she reads lines. "Is Hunter coming?" I ask and everyone turns and looks at me, except for daddy he's driving. I look up from my phone. "What?" I ask. "You like him" Paige says and I sigh. "Are we seriously gonna do this again? I do not like hunter!" I say loudly to the whole car. I didn't realize we had pulled up and Hunter was hanging in my dads window. "Tell me how you really feel Tills" he laughs. "Hunter. Dang it y'all" I say and crawl over Annie to get out of the car. I take Hunters hand and we walk so we are by ourselves. "I didn't mean it like that. My family won't leave me alone when it comes to this whole you and Brennan thing" I say and he grabs my hand. "It's okay Tilly. I was kidding" he says and hugs me. I hug him tightly. "I'm just tired of this whole thing" I say and he sighs. "Can I just kiss you? Just one time? So at least it's a fair fight?" He asks and I look at my lap, which I can barely see anymore. "I'm not sure that's such a go-" I start and before I can finish his hand lifts my face up gently and then his lips are on mine. His lips are...different than Brennan's. His kiss is more eager, yet gentle. Don't get me wrong, Brennan is very gentle and his kisses are amazing but Hunters are like he has been waiting for this 1 kiss forever. When he pulls away my eyes open slowly. "Ummm..." I say and he laughs slightly. "You don't have to say anything. I know you love Brennan" he says and gets up and walks away. I sigh and Annie comes looking for me. "Brooke got you a present" she smiles and then see that I'm upset. "What's wrong Till?" She asks and sits down. "Hunter just kissed me....and I liked it" I say bringing my hand up to my mouth. She gasps and then mommy comes looks for us. "Teagan they are waiting on you" she says and I get up and follow her and Annie to the front and inside the house. Brooke's family gives me a bag with some baby clothes in it. "Thank you!" I say and hug all of them. "And thank you Rock" I laugh as their dog runs over and jumps on my leg. I pick him up and everyone leaves me and goes out back. I sit back on the couch and hold rock close to me. Hunter comes in and sits next to me. "I'm sorry okay?" He says and I look at him and smile. "It's okay" I say and lay my head on his shoulder.