fifteen

I start off the vlog this morning. "Goodmorning everyone! We are up are sorta early today because we are going to hawaii!" I say starting off the vlog. I vlog mommy waking hayley up and then I go find the boys. We all load into the car and go to the airport. When we get there Daddy plays a trick on Paige telling her that she doesnt have a seat on the plane even though she does. While shes freaking out me and Brennan sit and talk. Hayden and Annie are next to us looking through the Hannie hashtags on instagram. "I dont understand why yall dont just confirm it" I say with a laugh and Annies eyes go wide. She looks at her phone and does something. "What is your deal?" I ask and hayden laughs. "She was live" He says. "You paused it?" I ask and she nods showing me the paused screen. "Tell everyone I was talking about something else" I say and Annie groans. "And there isnt anything to confirm! We are just friends" SHe says and Hayden winks at me. I smile and Annie gets back on live.

On the plane I sit by Brennan thankfully. Everyone on the plane is pretty spread out. We sleep some of the way and then we watch Girls Trip. That is by far the funniest movie ive ever seen. We finally land and we go to the hotel. The hotel gives the girls purple flower leis and the boys black bead necklaces. We go up to the rooms but our room wasnt ready yet so we changed into our swimsuits in the Summeralls room. After we changed our room was ready and we wen to put our bags up . I opened a door to what I thought was a closet but it was actually ajoining room doors. I knocked lightly and Mr.Jimmy opened the door on the otherside and we saw everyone standing there. We all o down to the pool and im standing there on the side with Hayley when  I feel arms wrap around me and we fly into the pool. I come up and look to see who did it and up comes Brennan. "dang it!" I yell at hime and float over to him and wrap my arms oaround his neck. I look over and see mommy vlogging and she tells me to do something cool. I get on the side and make Brennan stay standing in the water. I put my hands on his shoulders and do a presshand stand. "WOW I cant do that! Thats really hard to do!" Annie says and I nod. "I know. It takes a lot of upper body strength but it has a lot to do about trusting the person under you and them having good balance. We have done that before off the pier at their house" I say and mommy claps. "I'm impressed. I didnt know you could do that" She says. "Hey Teagan get on Brennans shoulders and lets play chicken fight" Brec says and I climb up Brennans body and sit on his shoulders. We chicken fight and me and Brennan lost 3:2 and then we plahyed Annie and Hayden and won 4:1. 

We went to the ocean and played for awhile and then it started lightening to the adults made us get out and took us to the room. I put on a pair of Nike compression shorts and one of Brennans tshirts. The adults go to have adult night int he hot tub and Me and Brennan are the oldest, and Brook but she fell asleep, so we were in charge of the younger kids. We got permission to take them to pools but not the hot tub and not the beach. I had already changed but Mommy gets nervous about Hayley swimming by herself so Brennan swam with her while the others swam too. When it got dark we took them up to the room and let them order room service. The bigger, little kids were able to order what they wanted by themselves but I helped Hay abit because sometimes she lets other people choices help her pick her choice but it might not really be what she wants. I read the kids menu to her and she ended up getting chicken and fries. I got a Kale salad and Brennan got personal pizza. The adults came back up when they were done and we all finished our dinner and then went to bed to rest up for hawaii day 2.